Daylight

The bed shifted, I grumbled and opened my eyes to see Akaashi stretching in front of the bed. I didn't move so I could keep watching him as he undressed from the pajamas. His muscular body twisted and I watched the movement under his skin as he pressed his palms into his back and stretched. 

"Are you just going to stare the whole morning?" He caught me, I sat up and felt the soreness creeping under my skin. 

"I was planning on it." I admitted, rubbing my neck. He pulled on sweatpants and pulled himself onto the bed next to me. 

His nose nudged into my cheek, the smell of us still lingering on his hair. I felt his lips connect with my jaw and down my neck, 

"Akaa.." I leaned my head back to feel his tongue swirling above my collar. He hummed against my skin, his hand sliding around my neck. I felt my skin stick to him, the sweat covering my body didn't deter Akaashi as his body moved to straddle mine. 

"We can't.." I mumbled, my hands pushing against his hips. 

"I know," he said against my neck, "but I just want to stay in bed with you awhile longer." 

I couldn't argue with that. I grabbed him and rolled him onto his back, putting my knees around his hips. Our lips connected and I weakened onto him, my arms lowering my chest onto his as my legs spread out. 

I don't how long we made out, I only knew my head was spinning by the time his mother called for us. Akaashi pushed my chest so I rolled off him, his lips puffy and wet before he wiped them. 

"Shit, we better go." He blushed and slipped out of bed, adjusting his sweats. I followed suit, changing into my clothes, unable to find my shirt. 

"Have you seen my shirt babe?" I tossed around the pile of clothes, 

"Uh yeah, but you have another one here somewhere." I turned over my shoulder and saw he had slipped my shirt over himself, looking a bit oversized on his smaller frame. It was causing a stir in my stomach. 

"Do you uh, have it?" I grinned and watched him trifle through his drawers. He knew exactly where it was, I could tell by the one drawer he was avoiding. I walked over and slid it open, my shirt one of the only things in the drawer, one of the kneepads I must've left, a few random papers, he stopped me before I could inspect more of the contents. 

"You've got your shirt, now mind your own." He shoved it shut and slid infront of it. 

"Is this a boyfriend drawer?" I asked, 

"Boyfriend?" I felt my face go flat, the heat in my cheeks causing my body to freeze. I had said it without thinking, but it sounded good. 

"I mean, that sounds better than a friend drawer?" I scratched my head, watching him look at his feet, 

"It's not an anything drawer, it's an empty drawer I used to put your shit in since you're leaving stuff here all the time!" He got hot headed, pointing aggressively at the drawer. 

"Akaashi," I sighed, "Are you gonna be my boyfriend or not?" I smirked at him, 

"We just had sex," He punched me and walked to the door, "Of course I will." 

I had a boyfriend, an actual boyfriend. I made a quick victory fist before following him down stairs, his parents cooking what smelled like an amazing breakfast, 

"Boys!" His father chimed and turned to us with a huge smile. 

"Hey dad, we aren't staying for breakfast. Hina wants to meet up." I saw the heartbreak on his fathers' face,