aurors

Rose fell harshly onto the grass in her yard as her stomach stated to sting. Her head was pounding as it slammed onto the ground, causing her eyesight to go fuzzy.

"Merlin!"

Rose couldn't tell what Weasley had picked her up, but she knew that it was one of the brothers. The boy was hurrying as he brought her into the house.

"Harry!"

"Yeah, Charlie?" Harry asked, only to gasp and drop whatever he was holding when he saw Rose.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Harry asked as Charlie gently placed Rose down on the couch. Harry kneeled down next to her and made sure that her cuts were starting to heal.

"I don't know. She just apparated here out of nowhere," Charlie said.

"Move, Harry," Mrs. Weasley said, pushing the boy away as she placed a cool rag on Rose's forehead. Rose sighed in relief as the pain in her head started going away and her eyesight went back to normal. The whole Weasley family, minus Ginny, and Harry were staring at her with shock and worry.

"So, we might have a problem," Rose said as she sat up, Harry quickly making his way to sit next to her so she could lean on him.

"Yeah, you think?" Ron asked sarcastically.

"What happened?" Mr. Weasley asked urgently. Rose wasn't able to reply as a panicked Remus appeared in the living room with them.

"Oh, thank Merlin, Rose," Remus breathed as he fell back into a chair with relief.

"Does someone want to tell us what's happening?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, cause if not, we need to put some fireworks in Ron's bed," George said.

"Can you two shut up for once in your life?" Percy asked as he whipped around to glare at them.

"Don't even start," Mr. Weasley said, ending the argument before it could begin.

"Let me tell your parents you're here before we do anything else," Remus said. Everyone waited as he stepped outside to cast a patronus. Harry was holding Rose with shaking arms as she cuddled close to him, needing to feel protected.

"What started the duel?" Remus asked as soon as he reentered the room, his face looking more serious than Rose had ever seen it. Instantly, the Weasley family stayed asking questions, none of them understandable because of the amount of voices.

"Maybe if we let her talk, Rose can explain," Fleur said over all the voices, which instantly died down.

"Well," Rose began. "I didn't want to help Ron move in, so I decided to take the muggle bus after my therapy session. I had just gotten on when Travers grabbed me from behind and started talking to me. A muggle man saw and told Travers to back off, but he didn't. I jumped in between his wand and the muggle man so that no one would get hurt. The bus driver stopped the bus and everyone got off so Travers and I dueled some."

"Did he say anything?" Remus asked anxiously.

"He had other Death Eaters with them, and he said that they would torture me until I wished that I was dead," Rose answered, her voice shaky. Harry's grip on her tightened some. "He said that we were being watched and they would kill everyone I love."

Mrs. Weasley started to sob loudly as everyone else panicked.

"I am not dealing with another threat," Fleur said, her cheeks red with anger. "I'd like to see them try to attack me!"

"They won't attack," Remus said, but he sounded unsure. "They know that they're outnumbered now, and their master is dead. The threats were probably just to scare Rose, but we'll be placing some extra protective spells around everyone's homes."