honeymoons

"Hello, Mrs. Potter."

Rose grinned as Harry entered the bedroom of their cabin. He was levitating a large tray of what Rose knew was breakfast behind him, so Rose sat up in the bed and pulled on one of Harry's shirts.

"Hello, Mr. Potter," Rose responsed. Harry's smile grew as he placed the tray down on the bed, sitting next to Rose.

"I brought the finest French cuisine I could find," Harry said as he pulled off the lid to show crepes covered in chocolate and caramel.

"Oooh, my favorite," Rose gasped as she immediately started eating the crepes. They had been in France for a whole week on their honeymoon.

"Fred and George sent us an owl this morning. They still want to pay for our honeymoon," Harry said as he started eating the crepes as well. "They arranged for us to have some sort of thing tonight."

"What are we doing?" Rose asked.

"They didn't say," Harry said with a shrug. "They just told us to be at the Eiffel Tower by seven in the afternoon."

"Odd," Rose said. "Do we have any other plans until then?"

"No, but I can think of something we can do to fill the time," Harry said, a smirk on his face. Rose grinned and leaned over to kiss him, pushing the breakfast tray away some so she could straddle him. Just as Harry's hands went to her hips, a knock sounded on the front door.

"Are we expecting anyone?" Rose asked as she sat back some, breathing heavily.

"Not that I know of," Harry said. The person knocked again, causing Rose and Harry to both groan. "You're gonna have to get it."

"Fine," Rose sighed as she leaned over and pulled on a pair of pants as Harry hurried into the bathroom. Rose muttered angrily under her breath as she threw the door open.

"Surprise!"

Rose's mouth dropped open at the sight of Blaise and Theo.

"I see you've been busy," Theo said, ruffling Rose's already messy hair as he invited himself into the cabin. Blaise looked a little sheepish as he followed Theo into the house. Rose blushed as she tried to smooth her hair down some.

"Who was it, love?" Harry asked as he entered the front room. "Oh, it's you two."

"Yes, we're delighted to see you, too, dear Harold," Theo said sarcastically.

"Theo," Blaise said, a warning tone to his voice. Theo just rolled his eyes as Harry's jaw tensed some. He still didn't like the Slytherins, and they felt the same way towards him.

"How did you know where we're staying?" Rose asked.

"Sirius told us," Blaise answered. Rose nodded in understanding.

"Not to be rude, but why are you two here?" Rose asked.

"Cause we got engaged and we wanted to let you know in person," Theo announced casually. Blaise nodded happily and held up his left hand, which had a silver band on the ring finger.

"Holy Merlin," Rose gapsed. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks," Blaise said as he caught Rose when she threw herself at him in a hug. Theo joined the hug as well.

"Aren't you going to join, Harold?" Theo asked, a smirk on his face.

"I'm good," Harry sneered. "But congratulations."

"Thanks, Harry," Blaise said. He and Harry had the best relationship out of the Slytherins, but they still had cold shoulders towards the other.

"When did it happen?" Rose asked as she guided them into the small kitchen to sit. Harry muttered an excuse and went to the bedroom so that he didn't have to talk to the couple. Rose would've frowned if she hadn't been so excited, but she made a mental note to talk to him later.