clubs

I never actually got faceclaims for Blaise or Theo, but they need one! If you have any suggestions, let me know! The more attractive, the better lol.

The inside of the Elite Room was better than Rose ever could've imagined. Everything was sleek and obviously expensive. The furniture the walls were all black while the floor was marble. The lights were multi colored and they pulsed in time with the loud music.

"Are you sure about this?" Hermione asked as she looked around at all the people. While the Elite Room wasn't as crowded as the downstairs room, it was still packed.

"I thought Gryffindors were supposed to be courageous," Draco said, a slight sneer on his face.

"None of that house rivalry here," Terry Boot said as he approached the group.

"Thanks for having us," Rose greeted as they shared a quick hug.

"Of course," Terry said. "I probably wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you guys and Harry. It's the least I can do."

Rose blushed and looked down at the floor.

"If you'll excuse me, that girl is eyeing me so it's time to get a drink," Fred said, winking at the group before walking over to the bar where a pretty girl was sitting.

"Wow. Leaving us just like that," George scoffed.

"Well, I have to get back to work," Terry said. "Drinks are half off for all of you. Ernie is working the bar, so he'll know. Have fun and get me if there's a problem."

"Ernie MacMillan?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah," Terry confirmed. "He needed a job and we needed a barman."

The group nodded in understanding and Terry left to continue working.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to get drunk," Theo said as he led the group to the bar.

"Do not get drunk," Blaise said seriously. Theo just waved him off.

"Oi! MacMillan!" Theo called as he slipped into a seat at the bar, the rest of the group sitting too. Ernie turned around with furrowed eyebrows, but a smile quickly took over his face. He hurried over to the group.

"It's a reunion!" Ernie said with a laugh. "Where's Harry and Ron?"

"Not here," George said when he saw the smiles on Rose and Hermione's faces fall.

"Enough chitchat," Theo said. "You got anything good?"

Ernie smirked at them and pulled out a familiar bottle.

"How'd you get Firewhiskey here?" Draco asked.

"Only wizards can see it. The muggles see normal whiskey," Ernie explained as he poured glasses for all of them. "I just served Fred, but he was too busy with that girl to talk to me much."

"Stupid git," George said, glaring at his twin. "Leaving us already."

"Be nice," Rose said as she lightly shoved his shoulder. "He deserves to be happy too. He died, if you're forgetting."

"Trust me, I didn't forget," George said, throwing his shot of Firewhiskey back, Blaise and Theo doing the same.

"Another for them, please," Rose said. Ernie nodded and filled their glasses again.

"You too, Ernie," Hermione said kindly. Ernie checked over his shoulder to make sure that no one was watching as he poured himself a shot.

"Aw, doing shots without me?" Fred asked as he joined the group.