the end

It's over!

That's really crazy to say that the story I've spend so long on is over. I developed my writing and my characterization so much because of this story and I created characters that I love.

It's crazy that I created The Hidden One based on a single idea and it's even crazier knowing how many people have read it. I can remember almost ending the story because I wasn't getting reads or votes or comments. And now I'm at over 100k reads. I still don't know how to comprehend the amount of people who have read my story.

Of course I want to say thank you to everyone who had waited patiently for this and to everyone who has helped me, whether that's through liking or commenting or giving me recommendations. It's all helped.

And now it's over.

Rose and Harry will always hold a special place in my heart because I love the story I was able to create for them. I know that there are problems and i know that there are some chapters that are difficult to get through because they're bad, but when I read either of the stories I am sometimes in awe of what I wrote but that's mostly because I don't remember writing it lol.

That being said, I will be continuing to edit the first book and this one. I will also periodically make smaller chapters as bonuses. This story eventually got to a point where there wasn't a plot, so there will be more like filler chapters. Also, I am currently writing another story called Different and I would appreciate it if you could check it out. The updates are going to be inconsistent and spread apart, but I think it's still a good story.

Thank you again. You all mean a lot to me and I can never thank you enough❣❣