Chapter 1

Evelyns POV:

I walk down the hall towards my kitchen and trip over some football cleats on the way there. I fall down face first and land on the hardwood floor. I then hear the booming laughter of my annoying brothers. My youngest older brother comes up to me and pushes me down once again and my other two brothers just stand there watching.

I honestly don't know why they hate me so much but I still have respect for them. They are my older brothers after all. I grumble and stand up, dusting myself off a little bit and walk into the kitchen. I don't eat anything because I need to lose weight anyways, or at least that's what everyone says. I look up to see my mom. She smiles brightly at me and I try to return it. I kiss my mom on the check and tell her that I am off to school.

"Honey aren't you going to eat something" my mom asks a bit worried.

"Nah I'm not hungry today" I replied. Little did she know that I was intentionally starving myself in order to loose weight. I climb into my car that I bought with my own money. I didn't work extra shifts at the local coffee shop since the age of 10 for nothing. I hop into my Jeep Wrangler and start my drive to hell, I mean school.

I walk into the building and am immediately pulled into an empty classroom. There I meet the faces of the jocks and queen bee. I don't say much and just stay quiet throughout my entire beating. Once they were satisfied with the damage they left. I then stood up and limped toward the bathroom. I wince as I see what has become of me in the mirror. My face was littered in bruises and slap marks. I think my brothers know about this but they just don't seem to care.

I sigh as I walk out of the school building. There was no way that I could sit threw 5 more hours of torture with a face like mine. Rumours would start to spread. I hop into my car and pull out of the parking lot. In about 15 minutes I reach my house and pull up into the driveway. I send a quick text to my mom saying that I wasn't feeling good and that I came home early. I didn't want to bother her cause she was at work.

I open the front door and go inside. I'm not hungry so I walk into my room. I open up my phone and sigh as I go over the daily texts sent from the people from my school.

Whore
Slut
Bitch
Worthless
Pussy
Crybaby
Retarded

The list could go on. I couldn't block them because then they would do things that were even worse than this. I sigh as the thought of ending my life comes back into play in my head. You already killed your dad, what more disappointment could you bring upon this family? JUST KILL YOURSELF!!! The little voice in my head kept telling me, but I shoved it aside and decided to catch up on my math homework. A few hours later the front door slams open. A while later it opens again meaning my mom came from work. I stand up and reach to open my door but it was burst open by Grayson.

"Why did you leave early today" he questioned. I scoffed.

"Like you don't already know" I muttered. He narrows his eyes at me.

"Stop being such an attention seeking whore and just tell me why you left." He said.

"I got jumped so I had to come home" I say. There's no point in lying, they'd figure it out by tomorrow. News travels fast around high school.

"You probably deserved it anyways" said Blake as he entered my room. I don't say anything and just walk out of my room. I get that they hate me but they didn't have to be so rude. I walk into the kitchens and say hello to mom. She greets me with a warm hug and asks me to go get some milk and eggs from the supermarket. I didn't think anything would happen, it was just a quick trip. Boy was I wrong.