😊😊

Heyyyyy guys ;)

Ok so I may sound annoying but I just had the most WATTPAD moment of my life. 😰😰

Ok so if you want to skip this, you are more than welcome to skip, but I just need to like let this out.

Ok so I was at the grocery store with my mom and we were just chilling. Well not chilling but you get the point... and then I see this really hot guy. Like he was hot hot, like HOT HOT. And then he catches me staring at him and he WINKS at me!!!!

HOLY SHIT

ok and then I just walked away with my mom because I assumed that I would never see him again, but I was so wrong about that.

So my mom asks me to get a certain pasta that she always gets my family and I went over to that aisle and guess who I saw... MR HOT STUFF. But he didn't see me and he left that aisle by the time I got there so I was trying to get the pasta and some idiot put it on the top shelf and I can't reach that even though I'm like 5'9. I swear the store shelves are like 700 feet high.

Ok so I'm trying to grab the pasta and I can't reach it. All of a sudden I feel hands come from behind me and pick up the pasta from the top shelf. I look back and see MR. HOTSTUFF with the pasta I need. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So he gives me the pasta and then I get really akward and shy so I kinda sorta run away. 😭😭

Ok but here's the good part. So me and my mom have checked out and we are headed outside. All of a sudden I see an elderly women walking to her car and I see a car speeding toward her. So I become a the flash and legit save her life. She was so grateful and then I helped her carry her groceries to the car. AND THNE GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.

The same guy I saw at the grocery store hugged the living soul out of the elderly women and I found out that I just saved the guy's grandmother. AND I GOT HIS SNAP.

When I tell you I passed away🤭🤭🤭

His name is Xavier by the way 🥴🤤😏😏

(Debbie face)

Ok anyways sorry for bothering you guys but still AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH