Chapter 2

Evelyns POV:

I drive up to the super market and walked into the store. I had this weird gut wrenching feeling in my stomach but didn't think anything of it. I looked behind me and saw a tall lanky man walking up to me. I quickly fastened my pace and decided that I should quickly just get the milk and eggs and get the fuck out of here. I ran to the dairy section and then too the protein section. I hurried and checked out from the register and ran out the store.

Just as I am about to reach my car someone pulls me into a hidden ally. I scream but it is quickly muffled by a large hand. I look up and see the same man from earlier. I get back my senses and bite his hand extra hard. He yelps and then slaps me very hard across the face. Well that is gonna leave a bruise. I thought to myself. He then starts to kiss me up and down my face and neck. His disgusting breath making me gag. He then pulls both my arms into one of his hands and uses the other to pull down my shirt. NO!!! I will not let this happen to me. I quickly knew him where it hurts most and smash my head against his jaw. He falls to the ground and I run out of the ally and into my car. I speed down the street and reach my house. I run inside and slam my bedroom door shut. I fall down on my bed, a sobbing mess.

A few hours later my mom comes into my room and asks why I was crying. I get up and tackle her into a hug.

"Please don't tell the boys" I plead to her. She nods and asks me to tell her what happened. I tell her not here and we decided to talk in a cafe down the street. We both walk out of the house and make our way to the cafe.

Adams POV:

"Please don't tell the boys" I hear Evelyns pleading voice say. I scoff. She really thinks that we wouldn't find out whatever happened at the market. We will get it out of her one way or another. After Evelyn and mom left the house I walk into the twins room. They are sitting there playing video games. I turn off their tv and stare at them.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!! I was about to win the game" Grayson shouted. I roll my eyes.

"Evelyn is hiding something from us." I announce.

"What could that brat have done now" Blake says with hate evident in his voice. I shrug my shoulders and lay down on their bed.

"She came home crying from the market and locked herself in her room. When mom went in to check on her she told her that she would tell her if she didn't tell any of us." I explained. This gains the twins attention.

"What if something happened to her" Grayson says with a hint of concern. Blake scoffs and says "she doesn't deserve my concern, she already killed dad". We all grow silent to this. Deep down we all know that that isn't true and we were just holding a grudge because she was the only one in the car with him during the time. But it was just easier that way.

About 2 hours later mom opens the door and has bloodshot eyes. Her cheeks had tear stains and she looked so weak and fragile. A little while later Evelyn came in and she looked even worse. She looked so broken. I almost wanted to run up to her and give her a great big hug. But I didn't, I just watched. Evelyn didn't join us for dinner today, now that I think about it, I haven't seen her eat at all. Well it's not my problem. I thought to myself.

"Boys... please be nice to your sister. Please." My mom asked. We all nodded knowing very well that we were not going to do that.