Chapter 7

Evelyns POV:

It had been about a week since the incident and I found out that we were moving because of my mom getting a promotion. I think I heard mom saying something about Los Angeles. We had already packed our bags and were waiting on mom.

Over the last week my brothers were trying harder than ever to gain back my trust. Obviously I wasn't going to let them having it so easily but I wasn't going to hold a grudge forever, they were my brothers after all. I have bonded with all three of them as well. I am the closest to Blake but the other two are close behind.

Mom came into the living room and told us to put our bags and suitcases in the truck. We all piled up and headed to our new house. I found out that it was a 2 story house with a basement. We also lived in a court neighborhood so the houses were in a circle. That meant we only had 3 other neighbors.

It had been around 10 very boring and at the same time amusing hours in the truck. It was slightly amusing because Adam kept getting yelled at by mom for pranks that Blake was doing. I spent the car ride listening to music and talking to Grayson because he was the most calm and chill out of all three of them. I could also just talk about life with him and not have to worry about him ratting me out to anyone. I can't say the same about the other two.

I was dark now so my mom suggested that we go to sleep and we can start back again in the morning. My eyes started to droop and before I knew it I was in the darkness.

A few hours later

It was morning now and we were back on the road. Mom said that it would take about 3 more hours before we reached the destination. We spent those hours talking and playing eye spy. What we're still kids at heart.

The three hours seemed to go by quickly because we made it by 12:00. We entered the court and saw 4 houses. There were cars parked in all of the houses except for the one in the middle. This house was modern but still had the homey feel. I had a cute porch and swing in the front and a garden as well. It was painted white with blue shutters.

Once we parked the car the boy's ran out to claim what room was theirs

Once we parked the car the boy's ran out to claim what room was theirs. My mom had already told us that the boys would take the basement because there were three rooms made for them there. Mine and moms rooms were upstairs. There were 2 master bedrooms upstairs so I could choose which one I wanted.