Chapter 6

Evelyns POV:

I try to open my eyes but all I could see was black, darkness. My eyes were glued shut. I wanted to scream for someone to help me, but I couldn't move my mouth. I was frozen. All I could hear was a loud beeping sound. It was getting super annoying but I couldn't do anything about it.

All of a sudden I got a sudden burst of energy coursing through my bones. My eyes suddenly snapped open and all I saw was white. It took a while for me to adjust to the light but when I looked around all I saw a crappy hospital room. I see my mom sleeping on the chair beside me, her hand clasped in mine. My brothers were all seated around me as well. I could easily see bags under their eyes and pale faces. Was this my fault as well. Am I the cause of this.

I look back at my brothers and get startled when I see Blake awake and staring at me. I saw the sadness dancing in his eyes but they were also take aback by the fact that I was up.

"I didn't die" I said. He ran up to me and tackled me into a hug, this was something I longed for, for such a long time. I wanted my brothers love.

"Oh Evi, why did you do this to yourself. I hate myself, I was the cause of this, I caused to you to try and take your life. I couldn't be the brother that you deserved." He spoke while sobbing. I wrapped my arms around him and held him.

"Im sorry" "no Evelyn don't be sorry, this was our fault and we will try to fix it and earn your trust back." He said.

By now everyone was awake and they had all heard what we had said. They looked at me, not with pity but with guilt.

"We will do everything in our power to help you and meet your every demand. We deserve to be punished for what we put you through." Adam said while cradling me like a baby.

"Please don't do this to yourself again Evi, we can't live without you." Grayson cried. I hugged them all and told them it was okay.

"Now that this little pity party is over, who ate while I was out like a light" I say with a stern glare. They all visibly gulped and I saw their faces pale even more.

"GO AND GET SOMETHING FROM THE CAFETERIA NOW" I yell. Immediately all of them jump out of their seats and run to the cafeteria. I sit back and let out a laugh.