Chapter 13

I'M BACK BITCHES:))))))

So I just wanted to start off by thanking all the amazing people that reminded me about how much potential I have❤️. I am truly so happy that I have so many people supporting and looking out for me.

Anyways back to the story.

————————————————————————

Evelyns POV:

Was I hearing this correctly. A MONTH in the same house as Ryder. There's no way.

"Mom you cannot be serious" Adam says. I can see all of my brothers shocked by this new found information. They were glaring at my mom, but with one look from her, they put their heads down with a gulp. I thrive for the power my mother has. One day... MUAHAHAHHAHA.

Oops got off track.

No wonder no one likes you.

Wow. Rude.

I'm not rude I'm just plain out honest.

You know you can be on my side sometimes.

Y'a i know I can... but it's more fun making fun of you.

YOUR MY BRAIN

I DONT CARE

your unbelievable

Your stupid

Your a fuck- "Evelyn are you listening" my mom interrupts my heated conversation with my mind. I look around the table and see everyone staring at me. I slowly slither down my chair to hide myself under the table, the farthest I get is midway before my back feels like it's gonna break in half. I quietly mumble out a no. I hear my brothers snickering so I glare at them.

"Child you must listen because I don't want any grand babies while I'm gone for only 4 weeks." My face turns bright red.

"MOM" I shout embarrassed.

"What, I can basically feel the sexual tension while I'm sitting beside you two. You do know that this isn't a Wattpad story that stereotypically defines parents as the clueless people that don't know their children are dating someone until they either find out or if the child tells them." She says with an eye roll.

All our mouths were hung open. I don't know if I was more mortified about the part that my mom stating she can see the sexual tension between me and Ryder or the fact that my mom reads Wattpad.

"Anyways I've already packed all of your bags so you can head off to Ryders house. Me and the boys will come and say goodbye to you in an hour or so. By then you will be settled in." Mom explains. I nod and get out of my seat. I go upstairs and onto my room and just like mom said, my suitcase was already packed.

I still can't get over the fact that I can going to live with Ryder for a month. For some reason my stomach erupts with butterflies.

Ugh I hate feelings there so gross.

I grab my suitcase and go down the stairs. There I see Adam. He looks at me and mumbles inaccurate words.

"What" I ask. His lips quiver and he tackles me into a big hug.

"Im so sorry Evi, I am so sorry. I was such a shitty brother. I don't want you to hate me again. Please forgive me. No wait don't then I'll make the same mistake again." He continues to ramble so I stop him.

"Adam stop! I will always forgive you. You are by brother and I get it you weren't in your senses. Just try to understand my perspective." I say. He lets out a helpless whimper.

"Why are you so nice"

"Well if I were an ass like you guys then mom would probably put us up for adoption" I say as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. He smiles and hugs me.

"Well I should get going" I say.

"Oh and Evi, if the shitface-scumbag-dirty monkey-no hairline-looking-assface try's anything, just cut off his dick and staple it to his head."

"Will do captain" I say with a salute. He smirks and waves goodbye.

I walk the short path to the Esposito household and knock on the door. Mr. Spencer opens it.

"Oh hi Evelyn, just the gal I was waiting for" he says with amusement.

"Nice to see you again Mr. Spencer" he gasps and falls on the ground.

"You hurt me Eve, do you really thing I'm thar old. I'm barley a day over 18." He says dramatically. I let out a little giggle. He gasps at the sound of my giggle and gushes from the ground.

"Spenc what are you doing on the floor?" I hear a womanly voice ask. I look up and meet a beautiful lady in her mid-forties, but she did not look a day over the age of 20.

"Ah you must be Evelyn, it's nice to meet you. I am Ryders aunt. Bella, Bella Esposito Gracia." She said.