Seeping Into Sunken Heart

Next Chapter

Thanks for Lending me, Angel WildChildMary

The next few days were infernal as she tried to figure out what the little symbols added up to. It took some time, but she finally was figuring it out. Considering her long years of study, she felt foolish for not having figured it out sooner. The small message were the symbols for love and music in Celtic lore. One of them was a small triangle with three swirls dancing out of its small circles at their ends. She also figured out he had given her two passes, not wanting her to go alone.

 She also figured out he had given her two passes, not wanting her to go alone

2. Credit to Morgan, D. (2020). Retrieved from https://www.davidmorgan.com/shop-content/celticart/.com 

The other one was the triple knotted symbol of Celtic history, a symbol of the mind, body, and soul, which are the most important bonds in a couple united in everlasting love

"Music and Love, perhaps a music festival with romantic music, or a concert," Maria thought. She just hoped Ville did not want to dance. Maria was no good at it. She had two right feet, being always so occupied with her work, she had not found the time to pursue that.

It took ages for Maria to decide what to wear for the event as the day arrived. Angel insisted on making her look "sexy" as she planned to do the same for Alexi's event two weeks later. "Trust me, I know what I am talking about, woman," Angel said.

Maria stood there wearing a long-sleeved black V neck blouse with small V-shaped trims at the shoulders. Angel got her a plaid skirt in purple and black with small studs in the front held up by some black ribbons. She wore a small reversed black moon choker and black knee-high leggings with black mini combat boots, allowing her long brown hair to fall straight down her shoulders. It had been some time, but Maria managed to add black nail polish, a small silver bat ring, and soft purple eyeshadow with black lipstick by some miracle.

"I look so....well....how I used to look like," Maria said as she looked into the mirror. Angel, on the other hand, was wearing a black sleeveless Fields Of Nephilim shirt with her favorite COB jacket with loads of band logos and studs, she had black torn jeans with studded small boots and bracelets her hair was up in a bun. Her makeup was dark and rebellious like her.