Chapter 10: Pink Shirt

"Oh, nooo." I moan, looking down at the wet washing in my hands. "Fuck sake." I sigh.

Michael's shirts were white before I put them in to wash, and now they're pink. How did that even happen?! I swear I separated the colours. As I pull the rest of the washing out, my red bra drops on to the floor. Oops... so that's what it was.

I hear the doorbell ring and put down the wet clothes, before answering the door.

"Hey girrrrrl." Jack smiles.

"Jack?!" I raise my eyebrows.

"You said the DILF is at work today, so I thought I'd pay you a visit. Gonna invite me in?" He asks, looking over my shoulder.

"I'm not allowed people over." I shake my head.

"Really?" He makes a face. "Well, he's at work, isn't he? He's not gonna know."

I sigh, and roll my eyes.

"Alright, but you can't stay long." I say, stepping aside.

"Of course." He smiles, walking in.

He looks around, and follows me to the kitchen.

"Fucking hell, it's like a Kardashian house, or something. It's nice! I'm jealous."

"Try not to swear." I widen my eyes.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about the little girl. Where is she?"

"She's watching TV in the living room."

"I'll try my best to keep it clean." He smiles.

"Yeah." I give him a look. "Anyway, I've fucked up."

"Uh, excuse me? Didn't you just tell me not to swear?" He laughs.

I roll my eyes.

"Come with me."

He follows me over to the washing machine, and we look down at the wet clothes.

"What?" He lowers his eyebrows.

"I've turned Michael's shirts pink." I frown.

"Oh." He widens his eyes. "He's gonna be pissed." He laughs.

"What should I do?"

"I don't know?! Burn them?"

"Burn his clothes?!"

"There isn't anything you can do." He shrugs. "Google it, or something?"

"He's going to think I can't wash clothes properly." I sigh.

"Damn, it's just a couple of shirts. Doesn't the man have anything else to wear?"

I give Jack a look.

"I just don't want Michael to go off at me because I know he'll say something rude, and sarcastic." I roll my eyes.

"Well, if he does, tell him to wash his own clothes in future." He makes a face. "I thought you said you don't do anything for him, so why are you washing his clothes?"

"I saw them in the laundry basket, and I was just about to do some washing, so I thought I might as well wash them too. I wish I didn't now." I sigh, and run my hand through my hair.

"Relax girl. Why don't you just buy him some new shirts?" He shrugs. "I mean, you were just trying to do a nice thing. He could easily buy himself a new shirt with the amount of money he's got, so it's not the end of the world."

"Mm, you're right. I'll just buy him a new shirt."

"Right." He nods. "Now you can take me on a tour around this big ass house."