Chapter 56: Part 2

I slap Michael's bum which makes him jump as he opens the front door. He looks back at me with a shocked expression. I giggle and squeeze his cute, peachy ass cheek.

"Heeey." He laughs and bites his lip.

"What?" I grin.

"You're still being naughty."

I stroke my hand down his back, and squeeze his bum again as we walk inside.

"You're still being sexy."

"But I can't help that." He shakes his head.

"And I can't help touching you." I smile. "I wouldn't help it, even if I could."

"I think you made that very clear in the theatre." He shows a big smile and looks me up down.

"You think?" I bite my lip and hold his leather jacket, pulling him closer to me.

He licks his lips, and looks down at mine. His hands grip my hips, and he leans down, about to kiss me.

"You're back- oh."

We hear Janet, and quickly turn our heads.

"Hi Janet." I smile, and release a little laugh.

"Thanks for interrupting us." Michael says, taking his hands away from me.

"You just got back! I didn't know you were gonna be at it already!" She makes a face.

Michael gives her a look as he takes off his jacket, and I giggle, feeling a little bit awkward.

"Anyway, how come you're back already? I was expecting you to be home later than this."

"The movie wasn't very good." I shake my head.

"I enjoyed it." Michael smirks.

I widen my eyes and smirk back at him. Janet makes a face when she sees us giving each other looks.

"Oook, I'm gonna leave it at that, cause I really don't wanna know." She laughs and shakes her head.

"Is Jessie in bed?" Michael laughs softly.

"Yeah, but she wouldn't go to sleep. She's probably heard you're home, and any second now she's gonna-"

"Ness!" Jessie says excitedly.

"Come running down the stairs." Janet chuckles.

She quickly walks down the stairs, holding Mr Mittens in her arms. She looks so cute in her pink bunny onesie.

"Hey." I smile widely.

She runs up to me, and puts her arm around me. I bend down and kiss her head, and gently stroke Mr Mittens."

"Hi Mr Mittens."

He let's out a cute little meow which makes Jessie giggle.

"You should be asleep missy." Michael gives her a look. "And so should Mr Mittens."

"Isn't it past your bedtime too, old man?" I smirk, stroking through Jessie's hair.

"Yeah, daddy." Jessie gives him a look and giggles.

Michael makes a face, and Janet laughs with us.

"Hilarious." He rolls his eyes. "I'll let you have 5 minutes down here, and then you have to go back to bed, ok?"

"Just 5 minutes?!" Jessie frowns.

"Yes." He raises his eyebrows.

"That's not fair." She mutters.