Chapter 26: It's Italian

I brush and section Jessie's hair, and start braiding it while she eats her cereal.

"Are you looking forward to your sleepover?" I ask.

"Yeah, I can't wait! Rebecca said we're having pizza for dinner."

"Oh." I raise my eyebrows.

"And she said she has Elsa's dress from frozen! I'm going to dress up as Elsa, and I think she's going to be princess Jasmine."

"That sounds fun." I smile. "Have you packed everything you need?"

"I think so." She nods.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Your toothbrush?"

"Yep!"

"Pyjamas?"

"Yep!"

"Clean clothes, and underwear for tomorrow?"

"Yep!"

"Ummm... chocolate?"

"Chocolate?" She lowers her eyebrows, and turns her head, looking back at me.

I smile, and finish braiding her hair.

"I've got you, and Rebecca some treats for tonight."

Jessie gasps, and smiles widely.

"You do?!"

"You need candy at a sleepover." I make a face, and walk over to the cupboards, specifically the candy cupboard.

I take out a few packs of candy, and turn around, showing Jessica. She jumps off the chair, and walks up to me.

"Thank you Ness!"

"You're welcome." I smile, and hand her the candy. "Go pack them away."

She runs off to ger her sleepover bag.

I make her lunch, and pack it away in her backpack, and check she's got everything, then off we go to school.

I park at the school, and Jessie holds my hand as we walk over to the entrance.

"Me, or your dad will pick you up tomorrow, ok?"

"Ok." She nods.

"Have a good day at school." I smile.

Jessie hugs me, and I wrap my arms around her, hugging her back.

"And have fun tonight." I say, rubbing her arm.

"I will." She smiles, pulling away from me. "Bye Ness."

"Bye Jessie." I smile. "I'll see you tomorrow."

I watch her walk off, and she looks back at me before disappearing in to the school.

****

I have tonight free, so me, Jack, and Jenny are going out for something to eat. I don't want to get home too late because I'm sort of hoping to see Michael... I haven't seen him the last couple of days, and I think he has a meeting today. I know it's bad of me, but I'm just thinking Jessie won't be home tonight, which means me and Michael will have the house to ourselves, and all that's on my mind is screaming the house down, while I'm riding his dick...

I apply some makeup, but not too much; just eyeliner, mascara, and a deep, red lipstick. This is what I'm wearing tonight:

 This is what I'm wearing tonight: