Chapter 18: Me And My Hand

I feel intoxicated by her floral, sweet scent, as I latch my lips on to her neck, and suck slowly. She moans from the pleasure of my lips, as they devour her neck, and she strokes her soft hands along my shoulders.

I leave my mark on her skin, and begin to trail kisses down to her chest. My hands explore her hourglass figure, and I grip at her hips, digging my fingers in to her skin.

My mouth finds it's way to her erect nipple, and my upper teeth graze over it gently. She gasps, and the way she arches her back tells me she wants more. I lick her nipple slowly, before biting it, and pulling on it gently.

I jerk my hips, suddenly feeling her hand wrap around my hard, throbbing penis. I am so, sooo hard right now. She begins stroking me slowly, and I honestly feel like I'm about to explode any second. I sigh, and bite my lip before kissing back up to her neck.

"I want to make you feel good." Vanessa whispers in my ear.

I stare in to her lustful eyes, and she slowly shows her sexy smile before biting her lip.

She pushes me off of her, so now she's on top. I lean up on my elbows to look at her, and she kneels between my legs. Her sexy eyes look up at me, and she flips her hair to the side before lowering her head down to my penis.

An alarm sound starts to go off, which makes Vanessa stop what she's doing. We both look at each other, wondering where it's coming from.

"What's that?" She asks.

I shake my head, unsure of what it is. I don't care what it is. I want her mouth around my dick.

"Keep going." I moan, and stroke my hand through her hair.

Suddenly she disappears, and my dream fades away, as I come back to the land of the living. I moan, and stir in my sleep, hearing the loud alarm on my phone.

"Fuck off." I sigh, and roll over to dismiss the alarm.

I flop back, and rub my face, feeling tired, and annoyed at the fact that my alarm interrupted my dream.

I stretch, and rub my hand down my stomach before taking hold of my bulge. I've got major morning glory this morning. My penis aches it's throbbing that much, and I think it's got something to do with the inappropriate dream I had about Vanessa. That's not the first dream I've had about her either.

I've got to do something about this.

My mind takes me back to the kiss we had yesterday, and I start rubbing myself. I bite my lip, and moan, feeling a wet patch of precum on my boxers.

I get out of bed, and continue this in my bathroom. I turn on the shower, and take off my boxers, letting my stiff penis spring free. I walk in to the shower, and let the warm water cover my hair and body. This just makes me more horny.

I picture kissing Vanessa's sweet lips, and I wrap my hand back around my penis. All I've been thinking about is the kiss, and her soft lips, and the way they moved against mine. I stroke my penis, sliding my foreskin back and forth as I open my mouth from the pleasure. I drop my head back, feeling the water pour down on me, and my breathing soon becomes heavy.

I picture her naked body, and then I think about her in that red dress she wore the other night, which showed off her body perfectly. She looked fine as hell in that.

Moans start escaping my mouth as I become more rough, and vigorous with my hand movement.

I start thinking about her ass, for the hundredth time. I saw the front of her body naked, but I didn't see the back. I bite my lip, and frown, thinking of what her naked ass would look like. I imagine myself gripping and squeezing her ass cheeks, and then bending her over.