Chapter 57: You're So Tense

2 WEEKS LATER

Michael has been a bit stressed with work recently, so I'm going to surprise him by paying him a visit. Hopefully I'll be able to cheer him up a bit when he sees me in this...

 Hopefully I'll be able to cheer him up a bit when he sees me in this

I put on my long coat, making sure I'm completely covered up. I'm a bit nervous because I've never gone out in just underwear before... I feel so naked!

Jack let's out a little screech when he sees me coming down the stairs.

"I can't believe you're gonna do this! You are BOLD Vanessa." He grins.

"I want to cheer my man up." I smirk, flipping my hair back.

"You'll do more than that. You are a super freak girl." He shakes his head.

"Michael loves it." I giggle.

"So he should! He's damn lucky. That man is gonna bust a nut when he sees you."

"That's the plan." I giggle. "I'll see you later."

"Girl, I want DETAILS when I see you." He gives me a look.

"Jack, what happens in Michael's office, will stay in Michael's office." I smirk.

"Girrrl." He rolls his eyes and smiles. "Don't do me like that."

"Bye Jack." I flash a smile, and leave the house.

*Michael's POV*

"Why aren't they happy with what we have proposed?" I sigh. "Do they want our fucking help, or not?"

I take out some gum, and pop a couple in my mouth, chewing it in frustration.

"Doesn't sound like they do." Bill makes a face, shaking his head. "I can come up with another business plan... I'll see what I can change."

"But nothing needs changing. They're morons, and have no idea how to run a business. I don't understand what more they want?"

"Are they willing to meet with us? It might be a good idea to arrange a meeting to discuss things?"

"Maybe, but if they're going to be difficult then they can fuck off and find someone else to help them. This is already wasting our time."

"I'll have another look over things." Bill says, gathering his sheets of paper.

"I'm gonna call Mr. Cater to see what his fucking game is. You go take a break Bill, it's almost lunchtime."

"You should take a break too, Mike." He smiles.

"I just hate it when we get difficult clients like this, who can't take professional advice and criticism." I roll my eyes.

"Sooner or later he'll have to come to his senses."