CHAPTER 20

LAVENDER

Naka-upo kami ni Hades na magkatabi sa dulo ng mesa nandito kami sa hall pa rin, malawak pala ito. “All hail to the queen!” Dionysus stated and raised his wine glass. He brought lots of wines as his gifts daw to us na ikinatawa ko naman.

Masyado niyang na-aadapt ang kultura ng mga tao. Kaya gumaya na rin kami at saka ininum ng sabay-sabay ang wine.

“Wow, the wine tastes so enchanting! Grabe this is the best wine ever!” I said and Dionysus proudly stands up. “It feels so honored to be praised by the queen! And I gladly accept it.” he said. Hades shook his head by the reaction of his kalahi.

“May I ask the queen for this question.” Lucifer said at nagka-ngisian sila Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Apollo, Dionysus and Lucifer. I rolled my eyes mukhang alam ko na kung anong itatanong ng demonyong ‘ to.

“What is your plan after this? Aren’t you two are going to shake the kingdom?” Lucifer asked kaya naghalakhakan sina Zeus.
Ako naman ay tila gusto ko ng mahimatay. Why does he have to be so bold?! Demonyo talaga!

I looked at Persephone na matalim niya akong tinitignan so I smirked. “Of course. We are married and it’s normal.” panggatong ko kaya natahimik sila sa pagtawa at napanganga sa sagot ko. Marahil di nila aasahan ‘yon.

“What can you say about it, boys?” Aphrodite asked and laughs. Sumali na rin sina Artemis, Athena, Hecate and Selene. So I just smiled at Hades who’s intently looking at me.
Ako na ngayon ang napalunok dahil sa kakaibang pakiramdam ang nakikita ko sa mga mata ni Hades.

Napaka-careless talaga ng bunganga ko, ako mismo ang naghahanap ng gulo eh. “Then we are going to expect an heir.” Zeus spoke. “Of course! Wala sa lahi natin ang baog!” Poseidon said.

“Sharp shooter and best performer for Queen Lavender only.” Lucifer said kaya ang katabi ko naman ay ngumisi. Tinampal ko ang kamay niyang nasa hita ko. “Laters, baby.” I huskily whispered to his ear and I saw how his neck turned into reddish one. Napahalakhak ako sa reaksyon ng katawan niya.

“Since the Queen is not an Olympian one I bet she will have a hard time in her pregnancy.” sabat ni Demeter na sumira sa masayang atmosphere. “She will have if I am not around, Demeter. My wife’s pregnancy is out of your concern.” nagulat ko nung sabihin iyon ni Hades at halata sa boses ang pagkairita.

“Hades.” I murmured but he didn’t listen to me.
“Hades, don’t forget that she’s also a Goddess. Respect her.” Persephone said while she’s throwing me her daggered looks. “If you want me to respect the Goddess, then she must respect my decisions especially my wife, Persephone.” Hades said in his authoritative voice. No one in this table dared to speak up.

There’s a tension building here between the three of them.
“You are ready to disrespect my mother who was once your mother too, Hades just for her?” Persephone with so much full of disgusted in her voice and look at me like I’m a trash but I know better, she’s the real garbage here. I look at Hades who’s looking at them.

Dito mo patunayan ang sinasabi mo, Hades. Earn my trust by doing this for me. I am not fond of breaking their relationship as families but these two crossed the line. Earn my trust by fighting for me. 

“Let me remind you, Persephone. The one you called just is my wife and the queen of my kingdom. This is her place and if she did something to you I am going to stand beside her and watch you fall on your knees. I am not disrespecting anyone here but don’t push my button to the limit, Persephone. Don’t make me forget that I was once loved you.” Hades stated.