Chapter 1

First chapter!I'm soo psyched😋😋.
Remember it's my first book🙈
I'm open to corrections and suggestions
•~•
                   Amethyst's POV
            (Present day,February 2)
"Yeah or Nah?"

"Nah."

"But why?" I pouted as I return the black dress that I just showed to my best friend.

"You know you and black don't go well together." She says as she puts her hand on her hip,a thing she likes to do when she 'scolds' me.

"Fine."

    I pick up one of my favourite dresses,"What about this?"

"Now we're talking,red looks better." She says as she lays down on the bed,"Now that that's settled,go shower so I can do your hair and makeup." She says while folding her hands behind her head.

"Fine." I hated parties,but of course it's my birthday and since I'm not throwing a party,I have to go to one;Tana's rules.

        But this isn't a regular party,some random dude decided to throw a party for no damned reason at some private club. So of course,I'm going even though I think something shady is going on.

              We're done with our hair and makeup and I must say Tanah did a good job on the both of us while I can't even draw a single brow to save my life.

               Tana is wearing a see through embellished gown which makes her look even more shapely than she actually is,her waist length hair is let down and brushed,combed and moisturized till the black shone.

                I'm wearing the red dress we agreed on,it has a low back and when I say low,I mean low like looow. It's mini and does wonders to my blonde hair which is packed into a bun.

                Even before we get to the club,I could hear the music like wtf?!. Ugh I hate parties. We get down from the taxi and boom!we're in front of this huge,tall building with so many lights it hurting my blue eyes.

              "Come on." Tana says as she literally drags me to the entrance.

          "Wait!give me time to prepare myself." I shrieked as she keeps dragging me closer to the entrance. She only rolls her eyes before pushing me into the club. Christ!,there are so many lights I have to close my eyes immediately I enter the club. I thought it was a private party and club? Why was it so easy to get in? As if reading my thoughts,the music drastically reduces and the lights somewhat dims this gives me the ability to open my eyes. They immediately find a pair of completely gold ones boring straight into them.

                  "MINE!"

         Cue the silence.
•~•
First chapter🙈🙈😋

How'd you find it?

Hope you liked it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me😍

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️