Chapter 7

Its chapter 7 already!
I'm soo pysched!
I really appreciate those who took out of their time to read this story,it really means a lot to me.
So you guys get to choose the gender!
What do you think Amethyst should have?
A boy? Or a  girl?
Remember,I'm open to corrections and suggestions
•~•
                   Amethyst's POV
                   (19 weeks later)
"Please."

  "You're soo lazy."

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee."

"FINE!" Tana says as she gets up to help me wear my sandals.

                  It isn't my fault though, try wearing your sandal with a very huge watermelon on your lap. Let me tell you,it won't be so easy.

   "Thank you." I smile very brightly as I pat her arm.

  "Yeah,yeah. Get out." She says returning to watch the TV.

  "I'm hurt." I gasp as I put my hands on my chest.

  "Aren't you excited to see the baby once again?,please go,my parents will be here any minute." She says turning to face me again.

  "Fine,fine,byeeeee." I shout as I head out of her apartment.

                  I enter Tana's SUV because apparently I can't drive my Porsche anymore. Not that I drive it anyway, Tana and I barely use our cars. I'm driving down to my hospital for my 30 week check up.

               I'm soo excited!. When I first found out I was pregnant, I wasn't really sure if I would keep this baby, but now I'm so glad I did. I can't wait to meet him/her-thats right,I'm keeping the gender a secret, only Tana knows and I've threatened her to buy only neutral coloured baby items.

                If its a girl, I've decided to name her Jhaniya and if its a boy I've decided to name him Ares. They're both really nice names. They'll have my last name because I can't find the hot creepy dude,its as if he just  disappeared from the face of the earth!. No contacts,checked with the club,security cameras,google-nothing!. I couldn't believe it.

                I stopped looking for him three weeks ago,I  decided to raise this child by myself,I'm not the first person to do this,so like Tana says-I got this.

         I arrive at the hospital and park the SUV. I get out and head to the reception where I'm told I'll have to wait for at least 15 minutes. Good,I have to pee anyway.
•~•
            I'm done with my doctor's appointment and I'm heading towards the parking lot. The baby is doing extremely well,although very huge for a 30 week baby. People sometimes ask me if I'm expecting triplets and I always have to tell them no. I'm feeling really happy right now and decide to eat two double cheeseburgers,a chocolate milkshake and large fries. My stomach grumbles at the mere thought.

          Everything is going really well,my parents are wholeheartedly supporting me and my friends,especially Tana,are there for me too. This baby is going to be soo lucky.

           The only thing missing is its father,I mean I was hurt about the way he left me after taking my virginity even though I hid it,but he still has the right to know about his bay. Sometimes at night,I sit and cry for all the times my baby's going to miss its dad,all the times it'll ask if its dad doesn't want it. I feel so sad for  causing this for my child. That's the only thing that weighs me down about this pregnancy.

         I'm soo deep in thought that I'm not looking at where I'm going until I bump into someone very muscular. I look up and get ready to apologise my heart out when-

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."
•~•
Chapter 7 completed!

Oohh,who was that?

Thoughts about the baby?

You get to choose the gender and shape the story,don't waste it!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️