Chapter 6

It's chapter 6 already!
Hope you're liking the story so far😘
Sooo,please I need baby names,for both genders😘😘😘
Remember,I'm open to corrections and suggestions
•~•
                      Orion's POV
      (The morning after the party)

Fuck.

Where am I?

Ugh.

       I roll to the side and my hand touches a warm,soft body.

      "Shit!" I sit up immediately,and turn to see her.

The girl I thought was my mate.

The girl I thought I could spend the rest of my life with.

The girl I thought I could love forever.

The girl I thought I could have children with.

          But I should have known it was a  false alarm. Even more so when I found out she was a human.

   I sigh and get up from the bed. Why I slept with her,I don't know,maybe I just wanted to kmow how my would-have-been mate would feel like. Sucks she was a virgin though,now I feel kind of guilty.

          "Fuck,where do I start from now?" I say as I think on what to do next. I decide to just ditch her,I mean she isn't my mate anyways and this isn't the first time I do this for girls.

            I got up and take up all my things making sure that everywhere's really clean apart from her clothes. Only God knows what she has on those.

         I dress quickly,trying not to make any abrupt sound that might wake her up. When I'm done with that,I take time to tend to anything that might be in disarray,when I'm sure the room is super clean with the exceptions of her clothes and bag on the floor I head towards the door. I turn back just to get a last look of the girl I spent my night with and thought I would spend my forever with.

          She looks gorgeous though just those eyes and hair that don't sit well with me. It isn't the first time I've slept with blue-eyed blondes and I actually think they are hot but it looks as if it doesn't belong to her. Well whatever,I might never see her again.

        I head out into the hallway and head to the elevator. Luckily,no one joins in because it's just 6:23am on a Saturday morning. I get into the lobby and head straight into the main entrance. I call Adonis and he picks up on the third ring.

    "Where the fuck are you man?" He says immediately he picks up.

        "I should be asking you the same thing." I say getting frustrated,I'm not hungover-lycans can't get hungover,but I'm just damn tired.

     "I'm at some random hotel,I think the name is Starlock or something,it's like five blocks down from the club." He says sounding like he's moving around.

     "Ok,I'm on my way,wait at the lobby." I say walking down the road.

     "Wait!,I'm with the car,how are you gonna get here?" He asks.

    "Shit! I'll take a taxi." I reply getting more frustrated.

       "But you probably don't have money on you."He says,his voice sounding like he's clearly mocking me now.

     "Fuck you,when I get there you're gonna pay for the  taxi,okay?" I say already tired of his bullshit.

    "Okay." He says before sighing really loud.

       I hang up the phone and board a taxi. I had problems getting to the destination because apparently the hotel was called Starlit not Starlock. I finally get to the entrance and could  catch a glimpse of Adonis through the glass doors. I enter the building and tap him from behind on his shoulder,he turns to me and smiles.

      "Bro,how was your night,wild right?" He says while wiggling his eyebrows.

         "Great. Terrific. Wonderful. Now let's go." I say while pushing him out the doors.

     "Really,Where is she,let me finally meet our future luna." He says then cheers.

     "Wait,wait,wait,hold up,she isn't my mate,it was a mistake. False alarm. Okay?" I say holding him away from the taxi guy he wants to give money to.

      "What do you mean mistake?,the Moon Goddess doesnt make mistakes,I know that." He says putting his hands on his waist.

    This guy.................

     "Look,it was,okay?,no connection again,even no sparks,just mind blowing sex,okay?" I say while running my hand through my hair. This guy is probably the one who'd give me grey hairs,not my children.

   "Are you sure cause-"

"Yes I'm sure,very sure,infact super fucking sure okay?!,so now let's get the fuck out of here. I'm sure I have a load of shit to do back home." I say super frustrated now.

  "Fine." He says sulking while he gives the taxi driver his money,"Let's go."

              I follow him to Axel and notice a girl talking to Landon,one of my pack members. I've seen her before,but where?.................Right,the girl that came with Amethyst,didn't quite catch her name. She should be careful though,if she isn't his mate,she ain't gonna be anything more than a fuck to him.
•~•
Chapter 6 is completed!!!!

I'm soo happy about this book😍😍

Soo like I said earlier,baby names?. Someone please suggest. You can suggest for both genders-haven't decided the gender yet🙈🙈

How'd you find it?

Hope you liked it.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️