Chapter 2

Hi guys second chapter😋😋
I'm soo excited🙈🙈
Remember this is my first book🙈
I'm open to corrections and suggestions.😍
•~•                      
                      Orion's POV
          (The morning of the party)
"ADONIS!,I'm sooo going to kill you!"

"Ooh!,I'm scared!" He says as he puts his hands on his chest and repeatedly bats his eyelashes making him look like a broken doll.

"What did you do." I growled,Athias is not in a good mood today and I don't know why.

"It's just a party,chill dude." He says coming to sit in the seat in front of my desk.

"Just a party?!,I have shit tons of work to do,a funeral to attend and angry alphas to talk to and then you just accept an invitation to a party that is over ten hours away!" By the time I'm done,I'm fuming and growling.

"It's actually eight and a half hours,but okay,I apologise so can we get on and try to finish the things you listed before its time to leave for the party." He says nonchalantly as he picks up a pen my niece got me for my birthday. I can't believe this dude is my beta. I growl very loudly and that causes him to turn his attention from the pen he was doodling with to me.

"What's your deal today man?"

"I don't know,Athias is on edge today and you,you're just making it worse." I answer,seating on my chair,I'm just tired today.

"Hey,don't blame me for your wolf's behaviour,I just have a good feeling about this party and that's why we're going. Hunter and André will take care of things here at the the pack while we're gone." He stands up and walks towards the door but then turns back to face me,"Please wear something nice and don't be late,remember one o'clock sharp." With that he struts out my office.

           I sigh while arranging the documents I have to go through,this is going to be a long,long day.
•~•
          I'm done with my work and I'm beyond stressed out. I had to postpone my meeting with the other alphas in America just to go to this stupid party. It's now 12:45 and i couldn't care less about what I'm wearing. I'm wearing a black t-shirt paired with some black jeans combined with black sneakers and a black wool hat,what can I say I love the colour black and I'm not changing my clothes whether Adonis likes it or not.

                Speaking of the devil,he's currently strolling into my office looking like an angel puked on him. He's wearing a white t-shirt with a white jacket on top,some off white ripped jeans,white boots and a white watch finishes the look.

"Dude what the fuck?!" We both say.

"Jinx." We both say again.

"Look,I don't know what's going on,but why so much white?" I say as I stand up getting ready to leave for this goddamn party.

"I thought,we were supposed to be yin and yang so I concluded I'll be yang and you'll be yin." He says as he follows me from my office to the underground parking lot.

"I have no answer to you right now,which one are we taking." I say as I reach the key shelf.

"Let's take Mabel." He says as he pats the hood of the said car.

"I told you I'm not naming any of my cars Mabel,his name is Axel." I snort as I take the key to the BMW X7.

"Whatever,let's get this show on the road." He says as he enters the passenger side of the car.
•~•
             Nine hours and a terrible car ride later,I'm finally at the club. It's too crowdy and noisy and I'll still choose a comfy bed over this any day.

                  I'm about to call it quits and tell Adonis that I'm going home when I smell this two scents.

"Humans." Adonis whispers to me as he smells it too. I'm about to ask him why they're at an omly werewolf and lycan party when of the human's scent catches my nostrils,smelling like vanilla and strawberries.

"Do you smell that." I ask Adonis who's already fidgeting,he and humans don't go well.

"What?,I only smell two pathetic humans." He answers and I growl at that. What's wrong with me?.

         Something urges me to look up and my eyes connect with two dull blue ones ,they don't sit quite right with me.

                       "MINE"

        It doesn't take too long to know who said that.
•~•
Second chapter😋😋

How'd you find it?

Hope you liked it.

Thoughts about Adonis?😋

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️