Chapter 10

Hi,I'm back again😍😍
Thank you all for taking your time to read this book♥️
Don't forget to vote,comment and share♥️♥️
Remember I'm open to suggestions and corrections♥️♥️
•~•
             (Amethyst's POV)
My life sucks.

Everything in it and everyone sucks.

Especially me.

        It's been three weeks since my heartbreaking 'encounter' with Orion and I've not been my normal self. I cry a lot,snap a lot,mope a lot,just doing things that don't matter. I believe that I'm a failure,that even the father of my child rejected me. Maybe I wasn't good in bed enough,it was my first time and I'm sure he's experienced.

     I haven't gone out at all,Tana comes over sometimes to keep me company and bring me groceries. She tries to coax me into going out but I can't,the fear of seeing him and getting embarrassed by him again is too much.

     "So,I've been talking to Landon," Tana says as she eats the spaghetti with chicken chilli sauce she made.

   I'm having the spaghetti with chicken and chilli sauce,some meatballs,a fruit salad,roasted salmon and some cold yogurt,by 'some' I mean a big glass jar. My appetite has spiked these last weeks. I'm eating like I'm eating for four now.

       "Soo,what have you been saying?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

    She rolls her eyes,"Just stuff,but yesterday he asked me on a date."

      "Oh my God!,when is this date?!" I reply almost screaming.

   "It's today at 9:30 and it's just 6:45,so I have time." She replies.

  "First of all I'm so pissed you're just telling me now,and secondly,who the hell goes on a date at 9:30?!" I say dropping my fork.

     "Well Landon does,chill boo,I gat this. I feel we have this connection that can't be overlooked. Just be happy for me please." She says doing her puppy dog eyes.

   "Fine," I sigh,"let's eat fast so we can relax then get you dolled up." I say gobbling my food.

   "Chill,don't choke,we'll still get me dolled up even if you eat slowly." She says checking her phone.

     I snort,still rushing my food.
•~•
               It's 9:00pm and we're done with Tana. She looks so beautiful,I'm sure Landon will drop dead once he sees her.

     "Woah,someone call the fire department cause I'm on fire!" She says as she looks at the mirror and fans herself.

    "I agree,let me ge-" I'm cut short by this sharp pain in my lower back and belly.

   "What's wrong?" Tana rushes over to me.

  "Nothing,I shouldn't have rushed my food." I say as the pain gradually fades away.

    "I told you,sorry,sit down on the bed." She says as she guides me towards the bed.

"Thank you," I say as I sit on the bed,"now shoes,which pair of shoes are you going to wear?"

    "I don't know," She says as she twirls around the room,"I'm thinking your black Manolo Blahniks."

  "Ooh,that's a good one,try it o-" I feel the sharp pain but it's stronger this time. I can't help it,I scream out.

    "Oh!My!God!,are you sure you aren't about to have the baby?!" Tana says as she rushes over to me and kneels in front of me.

  "Nope,my due date is still like four weeks away." I say trying to ease the pain.

     "You know most women don't go into labor on their actual due date." She says rubbing my lower back.

    "Nope,I'm sure,it'll pass. They're probably preparation ones,what do they call them again?,yes,Braxton Hicks contra-aaahh!" I feel a very sharp pain two times the last one,but that's not all,I also feel a warm liquid running down my legs.

    "Oh God!,your water,wow,it's baby time. I'm going to grab the hospital bag!" Tana says as she rushes out of my room to the nursery. I'm trying to keep my breathing even like I learnt in birthing classes.

   "I'm back!,ok can you walk?," I nod my head,"ok,come let's go." She says as she helps me stand up and guides me towards the door.

    "What about Landon?" I remember.

  "It's fine,I'll cancel." She says helping me out of the house.

  "I feel bad,you've been waiting for this date since you've met him." I say as another pain comes rolling down my stomach to my back.

   "I'd rather watch my nephew being born than going on a date with a hot guy." Tana says helping me into the car.

  "Fuck!,you just told me the gender!" I say while trying to buckle my belt,I later give up.

   "Oops,sorry. Let's go get our baby boy!" She says as she pulls out of the driveway.
•~•
Finally our baby boy is here!💃💃💃

Who else chose a boy?🙈

Guess it wasn't a surprise for Amethyst after all😣

Who else feels bad Tana had to cancel her date?♥️♥️

How'd you find it?🤩

Hope you liked it.😇

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.😘

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️