Chapter 14

Hi guys!!!
I hope you missed me♥️♥️
I'm here with another chapter!
Most important of all,I hope you guys missed Amethyst.♥️♥️
•~•
              (Amethyst's POV)
After I confronted Orion,last night was a blur,I just followed Tana to her house,picked up Ares and drove straight home.

        Ares kept asking me a lot of questions,but how was I supposed to explain to him that I met his dad,was told I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with him and rejected the offer all in one night. I reached home and forced him to go to bed so I could cry in solitude. I cried throughout the night and that's why I woke up with a massive headache this morning.

       "Ares!,get your ass down here!,you're going to be late for school!." I shout as I try to make his lunch and breakfast.

    "I can't find my shoes!" He screams back.

   "Under your bed,dummy!" I scream as I dish his lunch into the pack.

"Thanks Sugar!" I only roll my eyes at this.

       He bounds down the stairs a minute later looking as handsome as ever.

  "Don't you look fine today?" I tease as I set his breakfast in front of him. He rolls his eyes.

    "Did you dress this nice to impress Lana?" I ask wriggling my eyebrows. Lana has been his big time crush since he was 5.

   He shrugs,"I don't think I like her anymore,Pamela is waay cuter."

  I told my hands,"What have I told you about girls?"

      "Respect them,don't make them cry,the maximum you can date at the same time is three." He recites.

    "I didn't tell you that last one." I ask frowning.

  "Oh yeah,Uncle Tristan told me that." He says slapping his forehead. I'm going to have a word with Tristan later.

    "Get up,we'll save this discussion for later,into the car." I say hurrying him.

  We both leave the house and I quickly make my was to Ares' school. I drop him off and quickly head to work.

       I work at ShowIt Co,a brand advertising company. I actually don't need to work,I could very well live in my parents' money but I want to be independent. I work in the accounts department,so always having numbers floating around my head.

      To think I hated calculus in high school,I mean who doesn't?.

   I get to work,sign in and head to my deoartment. On reaching my cubicle,I notice I can't even see it because flowers are everywhere!. Flowers of different types,sizes and colours are stuffed into my small cubicle.

         "What. The. Fuck.?" I curse,I need to clean this mess before my department head sees this,she's a very bitter old woman who hates seeing any romance because her husband left her for her sister. How the hell do I get rid of these?.

      "Um,announcement please." I cup my hands around my mouth as I scream. Everyone stops talking and looks at me. I'm quite popular in my department because of my friendliness and generosity,but you can't be liked be everyone.

     "I brought flowers for everyone today,you can choose which ever you like to keep on your office desk,or decorate your home,even take an extra one to give your spouse or children,if you have any," I say,"it's right here,come choose before the best ones run out!" With this everyone states coming to my cubicle,picking flowers,a guy even packed ten different types!,when I looked at him he only shrugged and walked away.

       In about half an hour,my cubicle is empty,save for some petals of flowers. This can never happen again. I obviously know who's behind this. I use my key to open my drawer and find a note inside,how the fuck did they open it?,I bring it out and read it out loud.

         'I know you will not come back and I have lost a gem like you. But still,it will take me a lifetime to accept that you are not mine and I have to spend my whole life without you. I love you,my Amethyst.'

     I sigh,I hope he's not trying to woo me to death-

       "Ooooh!,Finally some boy drama!, I was beginning to think you bat the other way." Ava,my closest friend at work,exclaimed.

    "Calm your tits,it's nothing big." I say,she's such a drama queen like Tana.

    "Calm your tits?!, I'm sure he's the one who sent those flowers. Gawd!,is he hot?!,sexy?!,how big is he?!,"she makes gestures of different sizes with her hands,"I need some hot tea in my life!" She says leaning her elbows on my table.

      "You need to get laid." I says,ever since she broke with her boyfriend,Matt,she hadn't gotten some action saying she's too 'fresh to enter the market again' but who was I to judge?,I've only had sex once in my life and look where that got me.

       "Whatever,all I know is you're not going to turn him down,not under my watch." She points two fingers to her eyes and then at me,the universal 'I'm watching you're sign.

     Great. Just great.

"Miss Silverton." Someone calls me.

    "Yes?,I'm here!"

    A boy comes up to me with a very big teddy bear,a chocolate cake with red frostings and two bouquets of red roses.

         "I was asked to give these to you."

  This is going to be a long day.
•~•
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo

That was it!!😍😍😍

I've missed writing so much and I hope you've missed reading too😪

How do you feel about Orion's approach to winning Amethyst over?

Do you think it's going to work?

Do you want Amethyst to make Orion sweat a little?

How'd you find it?

Hope you liked it

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️