Chapter 4

Chapter 4😍😍
I'm really enjoying this story♥️♥️
I'm open to corrections and suggestions.
•~•
                    Amethyst POV
            There's this beeping noise,ugh,probably an alarm clock-wait a minute,I do not have an alarm clock,my alarm's on my phone and it usually plays Watermelon Sugar,such a jam.

             I open my eyes and they meet the white walls and my brain also registers a massive headache,my mouth feels all fuzzy and wooly-I'm hungover. Now the room,is obviously isn't mine and judging from the soreness between my legs,I didn't come here just to learn more about the person,we did 'it'.

          "Aaargh!" I scream into my pillow,or is it his pillow?,I don't know and it wasn't the best decision either,my headache intensifies and I groan very loudly not caring if the dude is still in the room. I turn over and sit up,slowly but surely and stand up from the bed. Surprise,surprise I'm naked and alone in the room,I see my dress and underwear on the floor but apart from that the room is super clean and eerily quiet. The curtains are closed so the room is kind of dark.

           "So what next?" I say to no one in particular as I put my hands on my hips.

   Duh,pick up your clothes and get the fuck out,my conscience says.

      "Right." I pick up my dress and wear it,carry my underwear and stuff it in my bag which is surprisingly here.

     "I can't believe I'm doing the walk of shame." I say again to no one in particular.

         Get the fuck out,my conscience screams at me.

     "Fine,fine." I hold my hands up in defeat,walk to the door but turn back and glance around the room one more time,I mean it's the room I lost my virginity in.

      You care about the room but you don't care about the guy.

        I sigh at my conscience and walk out of the room. Surprise,surprise-I need to stop saying that,I meet a hallway.

       "Of course it would be an hotel." I say as I turn left and walk down the hallway.

          "I hope I'm right." I say before I encounter an elevator door.

          "Bingo." I say before opening it and entering inside. I sure hope no one joins me cause I'm sure I look messy. I glance around the elevator and notice the glass at the right side of it,there I get a full length view of myself.

         "Shit!" Ugh,I totally forgot. My stupid hair is back to purple now. I don't know,no matter how many times I dye it,no matter the colour I dye it,it always goes back to purple the next day.

       "Well,I'll just say I dyed it." I reassure myself,that's one of my flaws,I mean who has purple hair?! Let's not talk about my eyes,speaking of which-

        "Fuck. Me." I say as I notice one of my contacts are missing,now I have one purple eye and a blue one.

       "People won't notice,I'm sure." I say to myself again just as the elevator bell dings and I get out into the lobby.

                 I never expected it to be this busy at this time of the morning,it's only 8:25am. I hurry to the main entrance and leave the hotel. I stand at the side of the road and check if I have money left in my bag,I wouldn't want to board a taxi not knowing if there's money on me or not. Luckily,I still have some cash which tells me that creepy hot dude is not a thief.

           I board a taxi home and find the front door unlocked,this is not unusual though,Tana always comes and leaves the front door unlocked no matter how many times I warn her.

          "Tana,show yourself bitch!" I scream immediately I enter the living room,dropping my bag on the table that's near the door and taking off my shoes.

      "In the kitchen!" She calls out from where I now know is the kitchen.

          "I'm coming." I reply as I make my way to the kitchen.

                  I meet her there wearing my tank top and shorts. I don't mind,we've been best friends for life and do this sort of thing. I lean on the kitchen counter and sigh very loudly.

         "Wanna talk about your night?" She asks as she mixes a batter.

       "Pancakes?",I ask and she nods,"And no,I need an Advil first." I go over to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen-Yes I have it in every room in the house,parents' requirements,woes of being an only child.

           After taking the pill and feeling relatively better,I'm already sitting on the dining table eating pancakes.

         "So you know that guy,the one who shouted mine immediately we got into the club?" She gives me the 'of course I know' look.

         "Okay,so IthinkIsleptwithhim." I say super fast. But Tana,being the nosy best friend she is,heard every thing.

       "You what!" She says as she slams both hands on the table.

           "Scratch that,I know I slept with him,what did you think I was doing when you didn't find me at home this morning?" I ask her,also dropping my fork.

             "I know you spent the night with somebody but I didn't expect that you'll spend it with him." She answers,her voice now soft.

           "It doesn't matter who it is-"

      "But your virginity-"

     "I said it doesn't matter,won't you be happy,I finally had a one night stand." I say as I put on a very hurt face.

        She sighs and I know she's defeated,"Of course I am,and because of that we're going to celebrate-"

         "No,no,I'm still feeling the aftermath of the last celebration." I say,I can't handle another party right now,sue me.

              She laughs and shakes her head,"I know,me too,it was a long night." She blushes as she says this.

            "Hmm,Mr Hottie huh,any wedding bells?" I tease her.

        "Of course not,we just exchanged numbers that's all." She says still blushing.

              It's nice to see this part of Tana,the blushy school girl part.

          "Ok,So how do we 'celebrate'" I say making air quotes when I say celebrate.

          "We'll just  order some pizza,make popcorn and watch a movie." She replies as she continues eating.

        "Okay then." I reply,resuming eating too.

                 I have a feeling I'll be looking for hot creepy dude real soon.
•~•
Chapter 4😍😍

How'd you find it?

Hope you liked it

Any thoughts on Amethyst's reaction?

Why did Orion leave?🤔

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️