Chapter 5

Chapter 5😁😁
I'm really excited😍
I'm open to corrections and suggestions.😘
•~•
Amethyst POV
(11 weeks later)
"I think you should do it.

"No,I'm not going to."

"Come on,what's the worst that could happen?"

"Uh,apart from the fact that I'll receive a terrible news that could change my life?!"

"Just do it."

"I can't."

"If you won't do it,I will."

"I'd like to see you try."

Tana gives me the 'I'm not talking to you about this again' look.

"Fine." I say as I pick up the pregnancy tests and head to the bathroom. You read right,pregnancy tests. Apparently,I might be pregnant according to Tana,I secretly think I am too. I've been experiencing nausea,lack of appetite,dizziness,tiredness and I've even fainted twice. So here I am,in my bathroom peeing on five different pregnancy sticks.

"I'm done!" I say as I wash my hands at the sink.

"Ohk,I'll set the timer. Do you want me to look when it's done?"

"Of course I do." I say as I get out of the bathroom.

I haven't really thought of what it means if those sticks have ten lines on them. I guess I don't want to think about it now. I'm obviously not ready to be a mother,but there's this 50% chance that I'm not even pregnant,I mean it's only one time and he probably used a condom or he probably pulled out or-

"Oh God! I can't believe this,I'm going to be an aunt at such a young age." Tana screams like the drama queen she is.

"Oh like,I mean it isn't a big deal that I'm about to birth a baby at 22 but nope it's okay,you can't be an aunt at your age." I say sarcastically by this point I'm close to tears.

Tana walks up to me and hugs me,immediately I burst into tears,ugh I hate crying.

"This isn't what we planned." I say as I continue crying.

"I know." She says as she continues patting my back.

"I wanted to get married at 24,have kids at 25,but all that is ruined right now." I say crying louder at the thought that I'm truly pregnant,I'll be having a little human in the next six or so months.

"Shh,it's okay,I'm here for you,your parents will be there for you,and you'll have numerous support with you and don't even think of getting rid of it because you don't need to,you'll pull through. You're a college graduate with fucking rich parents and an amazing,gorgeous best friend,"I roll my eyes when she says this"So you can do it,we can do it,and that baby will have so much love cause as for me and your parents we're ready to spoil him or her. Okay?"

"Okay." I say cleaning my nose.

"Okay." She smiles and then we burst into laughter.

"Thank you for always being there for me,I owe you for life." I say as I look into her eyes."

"Stop saying bullshit,we're best friends,this is what I signed up for the minute I agreed to be your best friend." She says while hugging me again.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't sign up for a young pregnant best friend." I tease.

"Whatever." She says while standing up from the bed."Now lets tell your parents and book an appointment." She says as she heads towards the door,I lay down on the bed.

"Oh and before I forget,"She turns to face me,"We have to find hot creepy dude." She then leaves the room.

Damn! She's right!
•~•
Chapter 5 completed😊😊

How'd you find it?

Hope you liked it.

All those in favour of giving Tana best 'best friend speech of the year' award,say I🙋‍♀️

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️