Chapter 8

It's chapter 8 already!😊😊
Sorry for the late update😣😣
I promise to develop an update schedule🤗
How are you liking the story so far🤔
Soo have you decided on the gender yet?🙈
Remember,I'm open to corrections and suggestions😚😚
•~•
                   Amethyst's POV
I'm speechless.

Dumbfounded.

Shocked.

Surprised.

Dissapointed.

Hurt.

Angry.

             Whatever fucking negative emotions you want to use,I'm feeling it right now.

               This guy,hot creepy dude! Is standing right in front of me with a girl. Wow,a girl and by the looks of it she's pregnant,pregnant!. Wow,that's all I can think,Wow!.

           "Um sorry,please excuse me." I say before dashing to the SUV,it's soo sure I'm going to cry all through the ride home and continue at Tana's house.

               "Wait!" I wish it was him that called me back,but it wasn't,It was the girl he came with.

            I turn around not wanting to be rude and wait for her to reach where I am. When she finally reaches me,she's short of breath.

              "Hey,I'm Callie,that handsome jerk face's sister,not his girlfriend." She says still panting.

          "Oh." That was all I could say,I didn't know what to feel now. Relieved?,Stupid?,Embarrassed?,I don't know.

          "Yeah,and I see you both have some history,so don't worry I'm not his new flavour of the week." She says,smiling now.

            She is really pretty,and I could see the similarities between her and Oreo now-yep I used his name for the first time-I think?. I just know it was an unusual name.

        "Oh,don't worry about It,it's okay,I don't care." Lies,lies,lies and all lies. Of course I care,I'm carrying his child. But I can't let them know that-the part that I care,I'm obviously telling him I'm carrying his child.

          "Are you sure?,well you might be right seeing as you have moved on." She says gesturing to my swollen belly.

          "Um,actually,it's not-"

   "Callie,we need to get going now,enough chitchat,Dylan's waiting for you." Oreo?or creepy dude,I don't know,walks up to us.

     "Well you're the one supposed to be chatting with her since I'm not the one who slept with her." She retorts and my face instantly heats up.

      "Whatever,let's go." He says without as much as a glance towards me. I feel really,really bad.

       "Fine!,I'm going." Callie finally agrees then waves at me,"Nice meeting you,I hope to see you later and sorry for my brother." She says to me as she joins Oreo who's already walking away.

                 As I watch the two of them walk away,I think that I'm losing my chance of having a father for my child,if he walks away and I let him,who knows when I'll see him again.

            "Wait!" None of them answer me,so I try again.

      "Wait!" Finally,Callie stops and looks back holding Oreo from walking away.

           I quickly jog to where they are because they've covered quite a distance. I'm panting and huffing by the time I get to where they are.

        "I have something to tell Oreo please." I say immediately I get there looking at Callie.

          "Oreo?" Both of them say at the same time.

      Shit! I knew it wasn't his name,I've fucked up for sure.

        "I'm,I mean,I mean-"

  "Orion,it's Orion,funny you would forget." Orion answers me while glaring at me.

     "Oh,sorry,I'm Orion,I just have a lot on my plate,that's all." Really?,a lot on my plate?!,that's why I forget my baby daddy's name?!.

     "I can imagine." He replies looking at my protruding stomach distastefully.

   "Look,I'll just give you guys privacy,Orion meet me in the car." Callie says as she begins to walk away.

        "Bye." I say,at least she was nice to me. She waves back and now I'm left with Orion.

     "What do you want?,as you can see,I don't have much time to spare." He says coldly.

        Jeez this guy is not making this any easier.

     "I'm pregnant." I say,I can't bring myself to say more.

    "Yeah,last time I checked,I'm not blind." He retorts.

   I sigh,"I'm pregnant and it's yours." I finally say.

Silence.

Then,Laughter.

Laughter?!

            Orion is laughing pretty hard and if his laughter wasn't at my expense,I would have taken time to enjoy the pleasant sound. He stops laughing,looks at me then bursts into laughter again. I just roll my eyes and let him finish.

           "You think I would believe that,you seriously think I would believe that. What do you think I am?,dumb?! Well sorry for you,I'm not. Do you know how many girls have tried this shit with me?. They are all fucking liars and you're part of them. Do you know why?,cause I can't get a girl pregnant. Not your kind anyway."

          What the fuck?!

   "Is it like you have a low sperm count or something?,cause I hear that there is like a one in million chance that you might actually fertilize an egg. Maybe it's a miracle,I don't know,I just know that I'm pregnant and it's yours." I say and I won't lie,I'm starting to feel a little panicky here

        "Bullshit,look I have no time for this,I. Can't. Get. You. Pregnant. Period. Okay?,it's not mine,so go through you fuck list and see who the dates adds up with." He says coldly.

           That really hurt me,I gave the fucker my virginity and this is what he says to me? Wow. I can't believe I'm getting rejected by him. All along,I thought that once I find him and tell him,everthing will be alright. But I guess not.

         "Please believe me,I remember we had sex that night and you're the only one I've had sex with,Please." I'm crying now as I'm saying this,my child's future is at stake.

        "You can't even remember my name and you expect me to believe you?,Look this is over-"

      "No!-"

  "I said this is over,don't ever try to talk to me again,that's even if you see me. Bye and I hope to never see you again." With that he walks away leaving me crying in the middle of an almost empty parking lot.

                    I'm so fucked.
•~•
That was it!,Chapter 8!!😋😋😁😁

How'd you find it?🤔

Hope you liked it😍

Soo,have you guys decided on the gender yet?,don't miss this opportunity!!😶

Thoughts on Orion's reaction?🙈

What do you think about Callie?😍😍

If you have any questions feel free to ask me😍😍

Love,Caramel.

♥️♥️♥️