Chapter 12

Hey👋👋
I'm back again🤗🤗
I hope you're enjoying the story♥️♥️
Remember to vote, comment and share 🤩
I'm open to corrections and suggestions 😜
•~•
(Amethyst's POV)
He looked shocked, bewildered,confused and then angry. Why the fuck would he be angry?, at least he didn't get his hand stepped on and lost his contact lens making his freak eyes visible to everyone.

"This must be a stupid joke!" He says getting up and walking to sit down beside the other hot guy.

I ignore him and try to search for my contact lens,but to no luck,I've officially lost it. I stand up and sit down on my sit looking for my bag to wear my shades.

"I can't believe it!,she's my fucking mate?!" Orion exclaims again and the other hot guy and Maya clear their throats gesturing to Tana and I with their eyes. What the fuck is wrong with them and what nonsense is Orion saying?.

"I don't fucking care!,all these while-shit!. She's my mate?!,Really?!" Orion says looking like he's ready to explode and-Oh!My!God! His eyes just changed colours and changed back!.

"Ok guys,I don't know what is going on but it's getting really weird now and you haven't even introduced yourselves." Tana says trying to break the tension caused by Orion.

"So sorry,he's Adonis and he's Orion." Maya says pointing to them as she says their names.

"Oh we know Orion,and they're not pleasant memories." Tana says glaring at Orion.

Orion growls really loudly drawing the attention of everyone in the lounge. Wtf?! I'm really freaked out right now,he's behaving like a rabid dog.

"Orion please let's go outside,infact can we all go outside please." The hot guy,Adonis,says looking panicked. Orion growls again and it seems to trigger something in Adonis cause he drags him up and drags him out of the lounge,although that didn't seem very easy considering Orion's physique.

"Please girls sorry for the drama,but can we follow them?please?." Maya asks us.

"I don't even know what to do right now,let's go." Tana says standing up.

I don't even know what to say,changing of eyes?,saying I'm his mate?,growling?. I think Orion's been possessed. We reach outside and spot Adonis and Orion arguing beside what I'm assuming is their car. Immediately I step into the open air,Orion growls really loudly again. Now I'm beyond terrified.

"Get it fucking together man!" Adonis shouts at Orion who doesn't even look as if he's listening cause he's busy staring at me with two gold eyes. It's giving me a sense of deja-vu.

"Um,before you face Orion I have something to tell you." Maya says as she turns to face me.

"Uh,Okay?" I say unsure of anything right now.

"I'm a werewolf and Tana,"she turn to face Tana,"Your brother is my mate,like soulmate,living together forever kind of soulmate. He's soul is bound to my wolf's soul." She says looking very serious.

"Is this a sick joke?,what is this prank Tana and Ami night?,first you came up with your crazy bestfriend's best friend and now you're telling us you're a werewolf,what's going on bitch?." Tana says looking very upset. I guess she'd had enough shit too.

"Look,I don't really appreciate being called a bitch,but ask your brother and I'm just doing this to prepare Ami for what Adonis and Orion are about to tell her." Maya says not looking affected by Tana's outburst at all.

"I just want this night to end." I say. This night is too weird for me.

"Oh,it's just getting started." Maya says as she drags me towards Adonis and Orion.