Chapter 43.

"I love you too, goodnight Liz." Jennie hung up. Wow, they talked for more than one hour on the phone, it seemed more like twenty minutes. But she really needed to hear Lisa's voice, they hadn't seen each other since Saturday and on Sunday evening she was already missing her new girlfriend. A lot. She even kind of wished it was Monday morning already so that they could meet in school. Jennie let out a sigh, it was just 10 pm but she decided to go to sleep, it was a good idea to make time pass faster. But as soon as she closed her eyes, vivid images of her and Lisa appeared in her mind. And not just any images, if they were made into a movie, it would certainly be X-rated. Jennie felt how her body heats up as in her mind she pictured Lisa kissing her neck-

"What the hell is going on with me?" she asked out loud, opening her eyes. She quickly drank a glass of water. "It's the third one today." she thought, worried and, to be honest, a little scared. Because her hormones were really out of control. Her libido had been dormant for so long that after Lisa awakened it, it exploded with such intensity that Jennie had trouble controlling it. Everything around her kept reminding her of Lisa, her attractive body, plump lips, sexy long legs... And of their passionate kiss from Saturday. It made her yearn to be touched, all over her body, but especially down there, between her legs... Jennie blushed even though she was alone. Jumping out of the bed, she decided to go for a cold shower, it should help.

It didn't. As soon as she went into the cabin she imagined Lisa with her, in the shower, touching her from behind. And the fact that she was naked wasn't really helping at all. Cursing under her breath, she returned to her room and put on Netflix. But of course the first scene in the new episode of her favorite series was a hot lesbian make out scene. Frustrated, she quickly turned it off, not before her horny mind imagined her and Lisa in the same scene, taking their clothes off and kissing madly.

And then even a more sexy thought emerged in her brain. "Does Lisa think about me like that too? I'm sure she does..." The idea that Lisa desired her made Jennie's entire body almost shake with unstoppable lust. "Oh, come on, why can't it be Monday already?" she thought desperately, putting a pillow over her head.

***

Waiting for Jennie at the main door, Lisa was lost in thoughts. That's why she didn't see the brunette until she grabbed her hand and said passionately:

"Come with me."

The blonde obediently followed her, it didn't even seem like she had a choice because Jennie was holding her hand with such force that Lisa couldn't have escaped even if she wanted to. They entered the bathroom and Jennie without saying a word pushed her inside the stall, closed the door behind them and hungrily pressed her lips against Lisa's.

After the initial shock, the blonde started kissing back, which made Jennie moan faintly with pleasure.

"I missed you so much." the brunette whispered, breathing heavily, staring at Lisa with her eyes full of desire.

"I can see that-" Lisa joked but before she could finish, Jennie kissed her again, even more aggressively this time. They didn't stop until five minutes later.

"We've got to go, the class is about to start, but be in the library as soon as the next break starts."

"Wow, Jen, what's going on with you? Not that I'm complaining..." Lisa smirked and touched her lips, where a moment ago Jennie almost bit her.

"I'm just crazy about you." the brunette fixed her hair quickly. "Don't make me wait." she winked at Lisa as she went out.

Feeling a little weak in the legs, Lisa headed out to class, only to be greeted by Rosé's and Jisoo's mocking stares.

"How's Jennie?" Rosé asked squinting her eyes.

"Huh?" Lisa didn't even hear the question, she was too busy replaying the kiss in her mind.

"I hope you know the entire school enjoyed watching you and Jennie going for a make out session in the bathroom."

"How did they know?"

"Well, it's not like you were very subtle about it." Jisoo snorted. "And for god's sake, at least fix your hair and wipe the lipstick off your neck." she handed Lisa a tissue. "What's going on, Liz?"

"I'm just happy." Lisa said it so convincingly and her dreamy eyes were so full of love that her friends immediately dropped their mocking attitude.

"I know that we like to tease you about Jennie a lot, but you should know that we're so happy for you two. We really are." Rosé proceeded to embrace her and a second later Jisoo joined their hug.

***

Their second meeting of the day took place in the farthest corner of the library and was as intense as the first, but perhaps less aggressive and more passionate. When their lips finally separated, they stared at each other, both panting, smiling wildly as if they were both possessed by love.

"Liz, I have to ask you something important." Jennie said once her breath returned to normal.

"You know you can ask me anything."

"It's really difficult for me but it's important and I don't want to screw it up."

"You'll be fine Jen, you just always underestimate yourself."

"Would you want to go out on a date with me tonight?" Jennie asked quickly, as if she had prepared this line in her mind many times. Lisa watched her with her mouth agape and her face showed such genuine surprise that Jennie got a little worried.

"Oh my god, I didn't say it right, I'm sorry, I never asked anyone out before, what should I have said?" she asked nervously.

"You said it absolutely right, don't worry. I just never expected you to ask me out first. You keep on surprising me." she smiled warmly. "And I'd love to go out with you. In fact there's nothing I want more right now."

"Not even kissing me again?" Jennie teased.

"Right, you may have a point there, my bad. Kissing you tops everything." Lisa grinned, grabbed Jennie's chin in her fingers and locked their lips together.