Chapter 1

The world seems to shift. The kid. They're Reseting again. I sit, no use trying to fight it. The ripple will get here in a second. A thought crosses my mind,
'Why did they Reset right before coming to fight me? I know that they are capable of beating me... eventually. So,why?'

I woke, as my eyes focused, i started. I wasn't in my room in the underground as usual. Where was I? Above me was the sky, stretching for what seemed to be infinity. But... that couldn't be right. The little Demon hadn't done a true pacifist route for thousands of Resets. And i couldn't have slept through an entire run. So what was happening.

As I pulled myself up, I realised that I was on a roof. High above a bustling city. But when i looked around, Mt Ebot was nowhere near. I felt something strange, a new feeling. I lit up my eye and looked around. Just like in the Underground. There were the numbers. The little lines of code that comforted me. But when i looked closer, i realised that there were two tiny differences. There were new numbers. They seemed to be.... magic? But humans lost their magic? Did these re-gain theirs. The magic Numbers had be labelled, Quirks, they were called.

I reached out, to the nearest line of Code. I felt something, new that i could do. I reached out and... edited the numbers slightly. The bird infront of me, started to move. Grow slightly. Intrigued by this new ability, i started to alter the numbers more. The numbers never lied, and i could edit them, this meant that i could alter the truth! This feeling of power was interesting, but then... what would i do with this. I was nowhere near Mt Ebot, if it even existed in this reality. 

I crossed my legs and started to read the Numbers, my eye blazing as i read through them. I also noticed a bit of a tweak in my own numbers. I had a new option. One for skin. I don't know why i would need this, unless it was to hide within the humans. I couldn't see any monsters around. Maybe they didn't exist here either.

I activated this new power and i felt something wash across my body. I had skin, i had eyes, a nose.. hair. I feel something flapping on the back of my neckb-, it's Papyrus' scarf. I turn,

"Heya Pap! Look, I'm a human!"

But he wasn't behind me. Just, his scarf. On top of it is a jar, filled with... dust. Whoever put me here must be laughing. They would leave me his dust, his scarf. But.. not my brother. I wrap his scarf around me neck. The soft silk snug against my newly formed skin. I hug my brother's dust. The glass of the jar, warming slowly in my embrace. I started to cry. For the first time in hundred, thousands of Resets. I cried over my dead brother. After all, i always knew that he would come back. Once we all died, or They decided to Reset. He would come back, he always had. But, in this new world, i wasn't sure if Reset would work. Pap might be dead forever in this world. I hear something behind me, a murmur. A gasp in surprise. The sound of feet shuffling. In each of these sounds, the Demon rose to my mind, their cold condescending smirk. Their sharp unmerciful knife. I could almost see Them behind me. The tears that had been streaking down my face stopped. I turned, a hateful glare in my eyes. Ready to kill Them. 

But it wasn't Them. A group of worried looking humans stood in front of me. My human form had to look up to see them. They were adults, taller than me. But maybe the same size as Papyrus was. I couldn't stop myself in time, the sheer thought of Paps was enough to make tears overflow from my eyes. I couldn't stop, the tears just kept coming. This time, 

He wasn't coming back.

(??? POV)

The boy turned to us, his eyes red from crying, his face wet. Cradled in his arms was a jar full of dust. He was wearing a blue jacket, black shorts and slippers, along with a bright red scarf. A bit of dusk was powdered on it. Leaving  a small mark on the boy's neck. 

He glared at us as though we were the worst thing in the world. Then he seemed confused, he smiled slightly before dissolving into tears again. He seemed to be about 16, short for his age though. He hugged the Dust Jar tighter as he cried, as though it was the only thing he loved.

Midnight and Hawks ran forward trying to comfort the crying teen. It didn't seem to work too well. But after a while he stopped, and asked,

"Who are you? Where am i?"

Shouldn't the teen at least recognise All Might? He is the #1 Hero after all. In fact he seemed completely out of it. 

-Time Skip of half an hour-

The kid's sitting on a couch, he's watching TV. Wrapped in a blanket, hugging the Jar. He's latched himself onto the Jar, he won't let go. He seems to be staring at the screen without looking away, entranced. 

We're sitting at the back talking, quiet so he can't hear us. 

"What are we going to do?"

Toshi asks, he's in his deflated form at the moment. 

"The kid seems to be in a highly fragile emotional state, even the slightest thing might-"

Mic shushes me, being unusually quiet. 

He brings our attention to the TV. The program has ended, instead the news is playing.

'A Villain has appeared in the City Centre. Witnesses claim that the teenager 'appeared' out of nowhere before wandering confused. The Villain became violent after encountering a child who had a mutant quirk. They pulled a knife out of their pocket and stabbed the child. We believe their Quirk to be both Super speed and Super strength. A few claims have been made that the teenager's knife was glowing a bright red colour.

So far there have been 7 casualties and over 30 injured. All the above have mutant type quirks that alter their appearance. The teen seems to call those they have attacked, 'Monsters'. Claiming that they must all be destroyed for their goal to be complete, now we go to Albert who is at the scene. What's happening down there Albert?"

At this point I realised that the Kid was starting to have a panic attack. We ran over to try and help him. He seemed to be talking jibberish, something about an Undying fish, flowers and (the most worrisome of them all) monsters. It seems, due to their common dialect that they might be related in some way. I hum as the teenager on the screen shouted about destroying all the 'monsters' and 'purifying' the world. Maybe they would get some answers if they brought them together.