Extra: Timeline A: Chapter 16

~Sans POV~

I do the finishing touches on my last piece of work. I pick them up and inspect them. Triple checking the sizes, weights, heights and so on. I've finished. Finally placing them all in their unique containers, then into my bag. I pull it onto my back, staggering slightly under the sudden weight. I glance at Papyrus' cradle. He was removed from my care and taken somewhere else after the... accident. I'm lucky to be able to stay at UA. I push open my door silently, taking my first step out of my room since the accident. The air even smells different, more clean than the stuffy air in my room, air that reminds me of the Underground. It almost feels like the barriers being broken all over again. For the first time in weeks, my mind went back to the Underground. How was everyone. Was anyone worried about them? Had Grillby or king Fluffybuns noticed that his Judge was missing. Was toriel worried, Undyne confused? 

My trance is broken as Mina walks around the corner and bumps into me. In a second, the amount of weight combined with all of my creations and Mina, i fall to the ground. My wings wrap around both me and Mina, keeping us from any harm that we may have gotten from the fall.

The anyone else, we just dissapeared into a fluffy ball.

Mina opens her eyes and i feel her face heat up. I realise that her face is buried into my chest and my arms have wrapped themselves around her to keep her safe. My own face warms. 

I unwrap my wings and help Mina up, quickly hurrying off. I reach for my bag and find it missing. Mina must have picked it up by accident. 

I start to jog after her. I reach the 1-A door to see her opening the bag, her friends crowding around to see. 

'Maybe this would be the best way to show them, having someone they... trust show it.'

I turn and close the door quietly behind me.

Mina POV

I pull open the zip to the mysterious bag i had picked up. I hear a slight noise and i see a second of fluffy feathers before the door closes on them. I blush slighly and hope nobody else saw. I open the bag and inside are 3 cases. They vary in size and shape. 

Each case is smooth, shiny metal.

I take them out the bag and place them onto the desk. At the side of each one is a button. Above there is a small screen with a name glowing.

'Kirishima Enjiro' 

Reads the first

'Tsuyu Asui'

'Minoru Mineta'

I press the button on Kirishima's case. A light moves over the button and his name flashes red. Nothing else happens. It's the same for all the others. They won't open. The bell rings and more people come to the classroom. 

Deku, Kirishima, Todoroki, Tsuyu and Ururaka come in first. I wave to get their attention.

"Kirishima! Tsuyu! We've got something for you!"

They come over and i hand them their respective cases. Both of them place their fingers on the scanner, albiet with a bit of difficulty, and their names flash green.

Their cases pop open the the contents surprise us. In kirishima's is a hand. It's shiny, silver and when he picks it up it's exactly the same size as his real hand. He tries something out and places it on the stump of his left hand. He gasps as clasps come out of the bottom of the hand and fasten themselves around the stump. Suddenly the hand comes to life and fingers twitch and move. Kiri looks at the hand as he opens and closes it and he seems shocked, tears start to fall from his face.

Almost the whole class is here now, including Sans who just moves to his desk at the back.

Tsuyu also tries hers out. Attaching it to her shoulder and testing out the movement. 

Mineta pushes his way through the crowds with his crutches and opens his case. Inside is a metal leg. He rolls up his hanging trouser-leg and attatches it. Soon the crutches are on the floor and he's running around the room.

Then there's a sound, a quiet whirring coming from each case. A holographic guide floating above the cases.

Kiri's:

'The hand is made to fit your perfectly. You should be able to control it just like your old one. You can twist your pinkie to open a hidden compartment.'

At this he checks it and a sheet of metal moves aside in the palm, showing a small space that can hold a variety of items, inside is a small device, with a single switch on the front and a sliding cover.

'Inside said compartment should be the main power controller. It's as it reads. There's also an emergency button in the tip of your index finger. You have to twist and push at the same time. It will send an emergancy message to all the other prosthetics. It should also react to your quirk activation.'

He tries it out and the hand changes slightly, small spikes rising out of the metal. When he diactivates the quirk, the metal seems to change even more. Something slips out the top and moves down the hand until it's covered in a layer of what looks like skin, again perfectly matched with his own skincolour.

A smile spreads over his face as he wipes away his tears of joy. 

"This is the best present ever!"