Chapter 5

Momo stares at me, did I do something wrong? My skin starts to get wet, causing Papyrus' Jar to slip out my hands. My eyes widen in fear, my skin is wet so i doubt that i can catch it. It try it anyway, diving for the Jar. My eyes have faded to pitch-black voids. The jar is falling, the ground rushing up to meet it. Tears dripping from the empty sockets.

Ice spreads across the ground in an instant. The jar landing safely in an icy Cocoon. I breathe out a sigh of relief. Looking around to see my Savior, i notice that many people are looking at both me and Todoroki. He pants out a small cloud.

He must have been the one to help me. Picking up my ice-covered jar, i walk over to him.

"Thank you, Todoroki."

I say. Maybe he isn't like his father.

He keeps a straight, uninterested face and answers,

"It just looked very important to you."

I decide to trust him, he's not that bad of a guy.

"It is."

Time Skip

My relationship with Todoroki has improved slightly, we no-longer glare at each other all the time and we sometimes talk a little.

We sometimes hang around after school with some other school friends. Villains run around the cities and cause problems, especially when Flamey mcdouche decides to do some hero work on the streets. The villain is a small thief that seems to have some sort of darkness quirk that helps them teleport through and hide in shadows. Endeavour was using his fire to burn the Villain and scatter shadows.

And it just so happens that the villain runs towards us, and Todo decides to help. Trapping the villain in a circle of fire. Sadly Endeavour sees this and his son and decides to come over to see him, and I just happen to be here at that point.

He walks over to Todoroki and me. He glares and me and I glare right back at him. It's clear that we both hate each other, Todoroki sees this and smirks slightly as Endeavour backs off. No doubt memories of the last time he pissed me off are coming to mind.

"Todoroki, I wish for you to fight... this man here."

I almost burst out laughing at this combined with Todoroki's confused look.

"Trying to use your son to gain revenge?"
I ask him.
Flamey douche glares even more than before now. I'm trying to hold on my laughter.

Todoroki just eccepts that there's some strange stuff going on between me and his father,

"Sans, will you fight me?"

He asks in a bored tone.

"suuuuuure.

I answer gleefully.

Time Skip

Me and Todoroki stand opposite eachother. Endeavour is watching from a safe distance away. A few small groups of bystanders have formed at the edge of the large fighting arena. 

"GO!"

Sorry it's a bit short. I wanted to make the fightscene either a whole chapter or more.