Chapter 15: Timeline B

-Midorya POV-

We sit in the classroom. It's a hot day so the air conditioner is one, blowing air around the classroom. The door slams open, interupting Aizawa. A girl steps into the room. She's not wearing the UA uniform and Aizawa doesn't seem to know her. His eyes glow red, his hair rising and his scarf starting to uncurl. 

"Who are you, why are you here. Your not a student."

The girl doesn't seem to be phased by his angry tone and instead smiles back at him. 

"Hello 1-A!"

She skips to the front of the room and ignores Aizawa's threats. 

"Well, i'm here-"

She gets cut off by All Might. He races into the room, smoking and in his muscle form. For once, i'm annoyed at his presence.

"VILLAIN, I AM HERE TO STOP YOU!"

She frowns and, with a flick of her hand, her shadow converges, changing and solidifying until it has become a figure. A tall woman with raven black hair and brown eyes. She's young but not a teenager. All Might's eyes widen. He stops and the woman smiles at him, closing her eyes. 

"N-nana Sensai?"

She takes a few steps closer, still smiling. Then all of a sudden All Might is thrown across the room and hits the wall hard. The woman, stands, still smiling but with a hint of menace in her smile. 

"Now now Toshinori, now is not the time to be attacking people."

All Might looks up at her, tears at the corners of his eyes and his smile drops. 

"I-i thought... y-you d-d-died..."

He whispers, 

"I did."

Is all that she replies. 

Aizawa huffs and drags a crying All Might, now in his weak form again, out of the classroom, the woman following shortly after. A cough brings our attention back to the girl. Stil standing at the front of the class. 

"Well, wasn't that a nice reunion. Now back to buisness. You know something, something detromental, so.... how about we forget it. Ok?"

The girl's voice is soft, yet it carries to every corner of the classroom. Everyone hears every word. All of a sudden, i feel... tired, sleepy. I notice Denki seems sleepier than usual too and i faintly hear Mina's head hitting her desk. Everything seems muted, and i fade out of consiousness. 

~Time Skip~

I sit up straight. I shake of my slight mind fog and for a second i'm confused when i notice my broken arm. Then i remember what happend.....

FLAAAAASSSHHHBAAAACCCKKKK

We were in our dorm, playing cards when a noise echoed through the building. A group of villains burst into the room. They seemed strange, powerful. One seemed to be.. glitching. 'Error' signs popping up all over his body. His skin a dark black with what seem to be bright blue strings leaking out from his eyes. The second looked relatively normal if you ignored the fact that his eyes were black pits to hell with goo oozing out of them. Along with a targete floating over his chest. The others all looked just as horrifying and strange. One had a large bloody wound in their head, annother had glowing purple and blue eyes. 

But the one at the front. He seemed to be covered in a sort of goo. A goo that brought flashbacks of a similar time, one of despiracy, helplessness... negativity. He smiled, but the smile had a sharp edge. And, with a single twitch of the goo, they all sprang on us. Weapons flying, quirks crashing. The Leader's goo had sharped to there were multiple black tentacles coming out of his slimy back. The Glitcher used the strings from his eyes to tie up and mutilate multiple members of the class. And finally when all was lost, Sans came.

He opened his wings and shielded the class from their attacks, taking on the pain and hardships himself. He managed to keep the villains back long enough for reinforcements to arrive, yet the villains still escaped. 

FLAAAASHBAAACKK EEEENDD

I know i will never be able to forget the look in his eyes when he saw us. His eyes black pits, like the Target Villain, seeming to suck in the light and never let it go. His face was one of horror, sadness.... shame?

That emotion seems out of place for the situation.. but i push it aside. Looking back up to the front i see Aizawa Sensai. When he notices us awake he starts to talk.

"Morning class. It seems we spent the nights here. Principal Nezu has also declaired that the class will have a couple of weeks off to help with healing and to help All Might get used to the sudden re-appearance of his mentor."

"HIS MENTOR!"

The class yells back, who, when, how, why....

"Yes, his mentor. Shimora Nana. She said that she'll be staying a while to catch up. As will Aya Harridan."

A voice picks up from the back, we turn to see the girl from yesterday smiling at us.

"That's me! Nice to meet you!"

A gush of steam comes out my mouth and i collapse. I hear Lida shouting my name, worried. But behind him i see Harridan gigging quietly into her hand. I faint with a smile in my face.

Sooo, what do you think? Do you like the new Timeline? I decided that this would be the easiest way to add a new character into the story, instead of just arriving.

See ya!