~Chapter 10~

~Somewhere else~

A cry echoes through the dark

"Where am i?"

"Ahhhh... who are you?"

For some unknown reason, the voice sends chills through his bones. 

"Where are you? Is this your quirk?"

"A.. quirk? Interesting, please explain."

He can't stop the shivering that runs through his body with every sylable that the creature utters.

"A-a quirk is a s-super p-power that y-you h-have."

"A super power, well then. Tomura, my quirk is called Skeleton. I believe that you will soon meet annother with the same or a similar power. I need him, bring him to me."

The thought of annother such entity causes his fear to increase once more. Then a voice calls to him,

"Tomura."

The voice is familiar somehow

"TOMURA."

It seems to be calling him.

"TOMURA SHIGIRAKI!"

He leaps out of bed, his eyes fuzzy and unfocused. When his surroundings come into view he realises that Kurogiri had been calling him. His smoke seemed more spread out, he was worried. 

"Tomura, you.. Something was happening to you. You were flickering in and out of existance. What happened?"

Tomura sat down on his bed. Until this point he had been trying to believe that the empty place and the terrifying creature had all been part of a  nightmare that his mind had made up. But.. Kurogiri had pushed any hope of that out of his mind. He didn't have the ability to flicker out of existance.

"Skeleton."

Various words swam around his head. He couldn't make sense of it.

"Bring him to me."

The thought of meeting it again filled him with dread.

For a second, whilst thinking of this dark desolate place, a voice rang through his head.

"Welcome to The Void!"

The voice sounded childish, young. It contrasted harshly against the black so-called 'Void'.

He shook the thought out of his head. Now he was hearing things. Great. He stomped down the stairs.

Stain was missing.