Chapter 14

Sans has been missing for a week. Over this time we've all healed and tried to forgive him. 

I hear a noise, Bakugo is shouting. The sound of explosions. I run over, 

he's been moderately calm recently, must have been something quite bad to get him angry like this again. 

I push the door open and see Sans' room. It's quite empty. It's been like this the whole time. He always said he was to lazy to decorate his room. In the middle is Bakugo. He's shouting and explosions are crackling loudly from his hands. "

"YOU STUPID VILLAIN! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT THEN COME BACK HERE! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THIS SCHOOL!"

Infront of him, the victim of his words is a ball of feathers.... no. Sans. He's curled up infront of his broken bed. His wings wrapped around him in 3 layers of protection. I glance at the crib to check if Papyrus is awake. He's missing and the final piece of the puzzle clicks into place. 

-Sans POV-

I teleported into my room. I could already hear the hopeful and happy laughs of Paps. Little bones waved out from my make-shift crib next to my bed. 

I walk over and look down at him. His smile doesn't waver and he laughs happily as i pick him up. I know i look like a mess. My left eye-socket has cracks running down most of my face, the eye-light extinguished with the overflow of Hate. My soul has cracks running down it, it's barely holding together. 

I lift Paps into the air and hug his tightly, his laughing dimishing into giggles. It must be hard, not seeing me all this time. I can barely remember what happened, but i think i know. I must have had a Tic. Red causing me to lash out. I can still see the carnage when i close my eyes. 

Suddenly the door is kicked open. 

"OK, Who-"

Bakugo is cut short when he sees me. He freezes before his hands explode into action, burning various different baby toys around the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

He yells as he approaches, his hands flashing menacingly. 

"..."

I can't bring myself to speak, or even meet his gaze properly. He takes this as offence and yells again, running towards me. Paps is still cradled in my arms. I back into my bed and slide down to the floor to narrowly avoid a large explosion that wrecks my bed. I wrap both my wings and my body around Paps. I will protect him with my life if i have to.

The door opens once more and i catch a glimpse of green through a small gap in my feathers. 

The last person i had hoped to see... Izuku...

Heeey. Author here. I just wanted to say that the last chapter will have a large change in the timeline. Sooo there will be various changes happening, some for the worse, but some for the better. 

Also.... i'm going to do two different possibilities. 

Either, i can erase 1-A's memories about the incident and make them believe that they were attacked by villains.

Or continue on this timeline and see what will happen.

Please vote, i'm adding this because it might take a bit longer to think of chapters for this Timeline. 

Author OUT.