Chapter 3

A man, with flaming hair and beard that reminds me of Grillbys kicks Papyrus.

My mind goes blank, the only thing I feel is rage towards this man, pure hatred. My eyes go black again. My skin starting to pale. 2 more sets of wings rip through my skin. 

"YOU.... DARE."

The flaming man feels my rage, all of it fired directly at him. He manages to barely dodge out of the way of a golden bullet that was aimed straight at his head. In my black, furry hand there is a golden gun, Justice is with me on this one. I summon another gun and together we shoot at the man. His annoyed and disapproving look has become one of shock and the slightest hint of terror. One of my golden guns vanishes and instead Patience summons blue strings to grab Papyrus's Dust. Patience retrieves the dust whilst Justice shoots at the man. Once Paps' dust is back in my arms though, I start to calm down. Hugging the jar, my bone and demon wings re-fold back into me, vanishing. My eyes slowly come back and my breathing slows. The weapons already gone.

The 'heroes' look at me alarmed. I noticed for the first time that Paps' scarf has become multicoloured and is attached to a furry hood. At least now, I don't have to take it off. 

I go out the room, before realising that they are still inside. I turn to the Heroes. 

"Are you coming?"

This seems to nudge them into action. They now follow me out of the building. To my delight, the flaming man seems to be slightly scared or worried by my presence, his flames no-longer large and showy but instead small and inconspicuous. 

The group who lead me here return. The mouse-man walks up to me, looking up at my eyes.

"Hello, Sansy. Would you like to join my school. You would be able to help fight others like 'Chara' and protect those you love."

I flinch slightly at his words. But obviously the small rat would have watched and listened to the proceedings in the room. I slowly nodded as the words ran through my mind. The rat was absolutely right. So I agreed to join the rat's school... as long as it was big enough for me to go to. 

(I didn't want to go to some tiny rat school.)

The loud annoyance laughed at this. Before the Tired man shut him up with a glare. 

Time Skip! (I'm too lazy)

When we arrived at the school though, I realised that my worries had been for naught. The school was easily big enough to fit me in. It was definitely not a tiny rat school. But when I looked around I noticed that the tired man and the skinny man were both gone. In the skinny man's place was a large smiling man. The Smiley Man had what I supposed was a sinister smile on his face, so when he tried to take Papyrus' dust from me, I did the obvious think and punched him into a wall. 

The loud annoyance started to laugh again. The Ratman was gone and the sinister Smiley man was now covered in bricks, cement chunks and dirt. So I walked into the school. Loud Annoyance followed quickly and started to lead me to a certain room. He told me, using his extremely loud indoor voice that,

"WELL, YOUR A BIT LATE TO START, IT'S ALREADY BEEN A BIT IN THE SEMESTER SO WE'VE DONE THE SPORTS FESTIVAL. IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU DON'T KNOW, FEEL FREE TO ASK YOUR CLASSMATES." 

As the Loud Annoyance spoke I had to resist the urge to put my hands over my ears. He was deafening. 

We arrived at a big door, a few heads taller than me and with 1-A written in big letters in the middle. Sadly when we opened the door, the Sinister Smiley Man was there.

I growled at him and he looked slightly shocked. Then he asked,

"Why did you do that Young.. Sansy? Am I threatening to you?"

Which I answered to with,

"Your smile."

He seemed rather troubled at this and his smile faltered. I started to breathe a sigh of relief until he smiled again, even worse this time. He looked like... Chara. So again I did the obvious thing and I kicked him in the stomach. His smile stopped and he threw up some blood. Coughing on the floor. Loud Annoyance stood in front of me to stop me from injuring Smiley Man even more. 

"Woah! Calm down Sansy, this is All Might! He's a hero."

He added after I flashed him a look of confusion. I realised my Error and quickly went to apologise to him. He hadn't meant to be sinister, he was just trying to smile at me. Things got even worse when I was stopped from going to him by Tired Man, who was holding me back by his grey scarf. His eyes glowing red and his hair in the air. 

But the worse thing was when I realised that the entire class was staring at me. Because I had just, supposedly unprovoked kicked their teacher and Idol in the stomach. 

I inwardly cursed at this. I should have realised. The Smiley Man was the Skinny Man, who was a Hero. And his smile wasn't sinister it was excited and interested.

Could this day get any worse?