Chapter 6

"GO!"

Endeavour shouts. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki starts by dispelling a thick layer of ice over the ground, aiming to trap my feet. Whilst he's doing this he also forms some ice-spears as use for combat.

Sadly for him, i am both skilled in dodging and i have wings. I unfurl my wings, launching myself into the sky. The sun makes my feathers seem to shimmer a bit. Todoroki launches spear after spear into the sky at me, but eventually he realises that he can't get me that way.

The crowd around the arena have grown even more. People are starting to sit in the bleachers and cheer, as though it's a real match.

Todoroki forms a large pillar underneith him that brings him up into the sky with me. Out of the cyan, he rushes me with a barrage of spears that extend all the way up into the sky, forming a box of spears. Sadly some of them spear my wings. Causing my flight to fail and falter. I crash to the ground. Deciding to fight a bit harder, i activate my eye. Alarming those in and entering the bleachers. Everything becames darker and the sounds from outside are muffled slightly, only accenting the loud chime that achoes through the arena. My eyes are gone, replaced by the black voidish holes and my eye-flame, glowing brightly and flickering in the chilled air.

I summon bones out the floor with a raise of my hand. A few of which stab todoroki in the legs. It's gonna hurt for him to move now. Bad f,or him i guess. I summon more projectile bones to shoot at him, causing him to dodge rapidly after finding out that they could pierce through his ice. After a while of once-sided fighting, i decide to attack him with an array of white, blue, orange and purple bones.

Info

White- Normal bones

Blue- Don't hurt if you don't move (ghost bone)

Orange- Hurt if you don't move (ghost bone)

Purple- Cause major pain if touched (ghost bone)

Ghost bone- Not physical, can go throfugh objects therefor cannot be blocked.

The purple bones surprise me as they usuallly they only appear if Paprus and i fight together. The thought of Papyrus fills me with sadness and i feel for his scarf. The bones still firing at Todoroki. But when my hands reaches my neck, my eyes go dark. 

IT'S NOT THERE.

The bones stop appearing and todoroki takes this pause as a time to attack, unleashing a wave of fire at me. My wings are flapping as i try to fly. Todoroki's flame wall stopped by annother wall of bone. My anger starts to leak out, Papyrus's dust and scarf are both missing, the only things that i care about in the stupid world. I'm so out of it in my anger that i don't even notice Todoroki releasing annother wave of fire, it crashes over me and i feel that Endeavour is happy, he is sure that his son has won. My skin burns off in the concealment of the fire and as i turn back into my skeleton form, i grow even more. I'm now much taller than the average adult, i have three sets of wings, my bone wings, demon wings and the feathered once that stayed, the spears gone as the wings regenerate. My eyes glow threateningly as i rise out the fire like a phoenix. Nobody seems to have expected this, Todoroki's mouth is open, gaping at me and he's taken a few steps back. He obviously realises that he can't fight me when i'm like this. 

"Where Is Papyrus!"

I thunder. The entire crowd is silent, nobody dares to speak a word. Todoroki speaks up,

"I forfeit."

This simple sentence makes Endeavour's flames rise high.

"Shoto! What do you think you're doing! Do you know what i put on the line for this fight! I even took his idiotic jar and scarf. "

The entire arena was silent. The #2 Pro Hero had stolen a students most prized possessions... to try and show that his son could defeat him at his best. 

Only one voice dared speak through the silence.

"What did you say."