Extra : Timeline A : Chapter 15

Izuku watches me from across the room. He seems frozen, like he doesn't know what to say. I loosen my wing-shield slightly, to see him better.

"H-hey Izuku.."

I start, before tightening  my guard again to block an explosion.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU SHITTY NERD!"

He shouts, glancing over his shoulder to check. 

"i-i... want to talk to S-sans.."

This seems to anger him even more as he makes another large explosion before stalking out. 

The silence is deafening. I've relaxed my wings and stood up, summoning a few bone toys for Paps to play with. Finally Izuku speaks.

"I-i know. Red told me a-about the t-tics. I know you didn't mean it."

My words stick in my throat. My vision becoming blurry. When i wipe them, multicoloured DT is leaking from my eyes.. i guess this is how i cry. I hold myself together barely as i nod to Izuku, thanking him silently. When he leaves, i crumple to the floor, DT tears pouring from my eye-sockets. Paps notices and he stumbles over to me, his arms reaching out and hugs me tightly. As i hug him back, our memories flash before my vision. Making spaghetti together, Paps yelling at me to pick up my socks. Me making Paps' 'Battle Body'. We fall asleep, our souls beating in unison.

When i wake, inspiration has struck. I pick up Paps and grab some money before teleporting to the shops. I still can't face my classmates... thank god we have a holiday. When i return, i have a variety of different tools and materials. I hang a sign on the door.

'No Entry'

It's pointless though, it's not like anyone would want to come in. 

And i get to work.

-Deku's POV-

Suddenly a loud noise shakes the building. Everyone tenses, but then it stops. The noise returns but now it's muted, almost like background noise. The source? Sans' room. After a few hours, when lunch comes, i head to his room with Mina. A sign hangs on the door. 

'No Entry' it reads. So we knock. The noise continues, so we knock harder.

The sound stops and footsteps approach the door. It's pulled open by Sans. He's covered in thread, dust, dirt and other things.

"W-we've got some food, we didn't hear you go to eat..."

His inquisitive frown turns to a smile.

"Thanks. Sorry about the noise, I'm working on a project."

He then waves to us and closes the door. A part of me wants to open it again and ask what the project is, but it's suppressed and pushed away.

This continues for a whole week. The noise droning on until we almost shut it out.. well until it stops.