500 View Special

Sans lies in his room, Pap is stretched out on his tail, both starting to relax when they get teleported to a white open space. Sans puts up his guard, especially when Endeavour and Todoroki appears. He looks just as confused as Sans though. Paps on the other hand is still lying on Sans' tail and almost asleep.
A portal appears and a few figures step out. Creator introduces them one by one,

'MeButSmol and CorelessKitKat run over and hug Paps, whilst bonnieloverr pats his head. He wakes up at this and hugs them back,
"I the Great Papyrus happily except this declaration of your love and affection! Nyeh heh heh he!"
Bonnieloverr comes over and hugs Sans who just smiles and hugs her back,
"Thanks Kiddo"

Bonnieloverr wanders over to the Todoroki's and pats Shoto's head a few times.
She them moves over to Endeavour.
"I am sorry young maiden, but i will not allow you to pat my head-"
She cuts him off by narrowing her blue eyes.
Her purple ears go flat, growling softly as she uses her wings to fly to his height. She smacks him in the face before turning his head to her.
"Listen here buddy if you ever mess with Sans or Papyrus, you'd better be running for the hills."
Endeavour's flame goes down a bit as she steps away, revealing CorelessKitKat Creator gives them a piggyback and they slap Endeavour hard. Bonnieloverr patting Todoroki's head a few more times as he gives her a look of respect.

Creator calls out, after putting down CorelessKitKat.
"Sorry Everybody! Times up! Please come to the portal and we can return to our world."

They all wave goodbye to Sans, Todoroki and Papyrus who is smiling and waving happily at them.

Sorry if yours didn't get added. I include every one i see.
I will be doing another one of these at 1K if you want.