Chapter 12

I stay at the internship for a few more days before we're allowed to leave. Bakugo seems twitchy and distracted all the time. I put up with it for a while before i start to get annoyed by it. Best Jeanist is trying to distract us from what had happened before with Stain and Endeavour. I have a niggling feeling that Endeavour wasn't the only one to fight though.

Finally we go back to school. Deku and Shoto don't seem to injured. The blue-haired boy is also there, he's covered in bandages though.

"Hey. Um, are you ok?"

I ask when i go over to him, he turns quickly and looks shocked. 

"Y-you! You look.... familiar. I think i dreamt of you...."

He mutters the last sentence under his breath, but i hear it anyway. 

"What's your name?"

I ask,

"Oh, my name's Tenya."

"Like the hero family?"

"Y-yeah."

"Cool!"

Tenya looks up at me when i say this. He looks relieved. Maybe nobody else made the connection.

Time Skip

In the middle of class, i feel a strange magic in Paps' Crib, quickly asking to go to the bathroom, i lock myself in one of the stalls and lift off the top.

Inside the crib lies Pap, smiling and laughing at a small baby dragon. It's head is a blaster, one of Paps' Gaster Blasters. Mabye it's his special attack. I reach out to pet it and, startled it fires a burst of magic into my face, burning off the skin. I look down at him before starting to laugh,

"Heh heh heh."

I shift into my skeleton form to not freak out the baby dragon anymore and pick them both out of the crib. Paps' dragon has bone wings. Mabye he can ride it when they get older. After a while of playing in the stall, Paps goes to sleep in my arms, i place him in the crib. The dragon meanwhile, chooses to lie on my multicoloured scarf, sinking into the soft fabric. 

I tuck the crib away and go back to the class. Aizawa is still teaching. Though he stops when i enter the classroom. They all seem confused, as i am in my skeleton form. All of a sudden, things start to repeat. 

The same sort've thing that happened when i first arrived. Someone shouts,

"Villain!"

All of a sudden, quirks were activated and readied all over the classroom. When i realise that Aizawa wasn't saying anything, i notice that he had curled up in a ball in the corner.

'Do Whatever' written on the board.

"Wait! I'm not a villain! Shoto and Bakugo can both vouch for me!"

The whole class turns to them and Bakugo snaps back angrily,

"Oh yeah!? Well.... So What!"

He seems a bit flustered but hides it well behind a mask of anger. Shoto on the other hand, gets right to the point.

"That's Sans. He changed when we were fighting."

The class starts to calm down a bit after that. Looking a bit sheepish and some muttering some appologies. Then Shoto starts to speak again.

"Hey, what happened to the red skeleton?"

"Oh? You mean Red? Here."

I feel through the AUs and Red is summoned next to me. He is drinking some mustard. I have to fight the urge to blast the Mustard out of his hand.

"Sup, what am i here for?"

"Hey Red, they just wanted to meet you."

"Oh, k then."

Red wanders over to my desk and lounges out on the chair.

"Hey, Red. That's my chair."

"Too bad, Loser!"

My eyes wash the students infront of me with a red glow.

"Who's the loser? Last i checked it was you, you good-for-nothing freak! Even your own fucking brother doesn't want you!"

Everyone seems startled, Red seems.... upset. What happened?! I start to frantically think about what i could have done subconciously that would make Red upset. But i can't think of.....

Then it hits me. Red is summoned, i must be getting weaker mentally than i thought. The tics are coming this soon?! Almost to puntuate my sentance, both internal and external. My hand tics and gives Red the finger. Instantly he's gone. 

Everyone is glaring at me, i didn't do it on purpose! Promise.