Chapter 2

I've been told to go into a white room. The adults told me to, the ones that took me and Papy into the building and off the roof. I wonder what's inside. I pull Paps closer to my chest. I don't want him getting hurt. I walk forward and push open the door it locks behind me before I can run. In the room, handcuffed is, the Kid.. the Demon raging inside her. 

But when she sees me, hugging Paps' jar and with his bright red scarf on, she starts to laugh. A loud, cruel laugh. She seems pleasantly surprised that I'm here, as though I'm a toy that has been given to her, or prey that has wandered in front of her. My eyes widen as my back hits the wall, I hadn't know that I had been backing up.

"Hello, Sansy! What a treat, your here too. So, how do you want to play it this time? Are you going to hide and let your friends be slaughtered again? And is that.. ooooh it is! Oh how I will love ripping your brothers Dust from your arms and his scarf from your neck, I will even let you watch  me destroy every trace of his pitiful existence!"

My eyes vanish at her words, leaving a black void in my eye-sockets. My arms wrapping even tighter around Papyrus' Dust. 

"This time, Chara. I won't  let you touch anything  that I care about!"

My hand twitches in an urge to summon a blaster and rip them from existence. But then... will they come back? I don't want to know, but I might need to. If they come back after death like in the Underground. Will I ever be able to defeat them, or stop them?

I'm disturbed from my thinking by a loud clanking and clanging. When I look up, the Demon has broken out of their chains. And starting to advance on me. I wrap my arms even tighter around Paps' Dust. I will never  let her have him. Any of him. They took his life, I won't let them take his memory.

In a split-second decision, my eye-socket glows blue-gold with a chime and I summon a torrent of bones, not blasters. Blasters could break the room, I didn't want them escaping. They summoned their knife, glowing a bright red, the colour of determination. They dodged some and deflected some others with their knife. They wouldn't stop, and neither would I. First they tried to show Frisk, in an effort to make me stop or give them an opening. But that didn't work, so they turned back and worked their hardest through my never-ending flurry of bones. Inching closer. I knew the humans were watching, why wouldn't they help. The flames flickered higher in my eye in rage. The bones starting to glow slightly, a deep purple. And I felt something, reach within me, and place something. I felt a overwhelming urge. I started to glow, brighter and brighter, until nobody could look at me properly. When the light faded slightly, I realised that this rush of power, was the feeling when I became Seraphim Sans when a absorbed all the souls. But I hadn't absorbed any... then I remembered. The feeling before the power, whatever entity had put us here, had done me a favour. I didn't look like Seraphim... completely. I only had one set of wings, but I knew that I could summon more. I was taller than before too, a lot taller.

Chara was lying on the floor in front of me. She'd been hit by a bone. Stuck to the floor. Sure she could cut off her leg, she'd done that before with a hand, but I think that she might have trouble dodging more of my blows. My wings were red to yellow fade and feathered I don't think I can de-summon these. I open them and they span almost the whole room. I have a feeling that I can make them bigger but I ignore that for now. 

I close my wings, tucking them neatly behind me and notice something. Papy's Dust is no-longer in my arms. I start to panic, my wings opening and closing, flapping. The door is kicked open in the middle of my panic attack. A group of people charges in, some have guns, others only wield their powers. Then I see it. Papyrus' Dust Jar. Behind the men. They must have stepped over it when they came out. I turn towards them and they ready their weapons.

"Please stop what you are doing, there is no need for panic. We just need to keep everyone safe. Stop and come with us. I start to follow then, 

A man, with flaming hair and beard that reminds me of Grillbys kicks Papyrus. 

"Can you guess who the man is?"