Chapter 16: B

Sans' POV

I step into the classroom, expecting glares, whispers, hate. Instead people's eyes light up and they come over to thank me. I just stand awkwardly. I notice a new girl at the back. She smiles at me and i now instinctively that she did something. I make my way past my classmates.

"Can we have a private chat?"

She almost smirks at me and stands up. Together we leave the room and head to the roof so we can talk undisturbed. 

"Alright, whoever you are, what did you do."

The girl puts her hands up in mock surrender and laughs quietly. 

"I'm doing you a favor. I changed their memory of the little 'accident'. "

She walks over and i put my guard up. Instead of attacking me, she places her hand on my forehead and a scene flashes through my head. The Bad Sans' breaking into the dorms and i leaping infront of my classmates to protect them. The girl takes her hand off my head and smiles again. 

"That's what your friends will remember. Not you going crazy and attacking them. You can deal with the Bad Sans' on your own."

She then turns around and walks out the door. She talks again once she's opened the door.

"You know, it's not very hero-like to evesdrop on your friends."

I hear a crash, muttering and appologies. Apparently our friends had been trying to listen through the door. I have to supress a laugh of my own. 

I stay on the roof for a couple minutes before heading back to the classroom. When i open the room all eyes are on me as i make my way to my desk. 

Aizawa huffs before curling up into his yellow sleeping bag. As i sit, i barely pay attention as the students chat, instead thinking about what Harridan (as i picked up the new girl was called) had changed to accident to. I jump to my senses when Momo taps me on the shoulder.

"Sans, are you coming?"

I notice everyone looking at me expectantly. Confused i just decide to spit out...

"W-what? Y-yeah?"

I notice a few people snorting quietly as Momo laughs. 

"Ok then Sans! The bell just rang too, you can come sit with us if you want!"

"S-sure?"

I'm broken out of my awkwardness at not listening to anything by a cry from my back. My feathers ruffle in surprise and i quickly leave with a quick.

"Sorry!"

As i troop to one of the seperate rooms, transformed already. I open my wings and remove Papyrus' crade and quickly take him out, my eyes glowing a light blue, rocking him and singing quietly to calm him down.

"Oh love,  no one's every gonna hurt you, love

I'm gonna give you all of my love,

Nobody matters like you,

Your life ain't gon' be nothing like my life,

You're gonna grow and have a good life,

I'm gonna do what i've got to do,

So rockabye, baby, rockabye,

I'm gonna rock you,

Rockabye, baby, don't you cry,

Somebody's got you,

Rockabye, baby, don't you cry,

Rockabye"

By the time i've finished Paps is looking up at me, his little eye-sockets trained on me, glowing a bright orange and his mouth turned up into a smile. He giggles when i open my sockets and look back down at him. 

I hug him tight to my ribcage, before grabbing the bottle of formula, that i'd made back at the dorm, from a shortcut. I place the end in his mouth and he starts to drink happily. I work as he drinks, forming more toys out of bones. Paps notices and his eyes flare for a second, i ready myself for maybe a bone attack or even a blaster, instead he summons his blaster dragon. The old one had probably been destroyed in my..... fight.

I flies around the room, it gurgles happily when i form a bone toy for it. It grabs it and throws it into the air, blasting it happily with a burst of magic. But it seems both excited and disapointed when the bone-toy falls back down, not incinerated. 

Hey, sorry for this chapter being shorter than usual. I was a bit busy, i've not actually watched this arc either so i have to catch up with that, if anyone has any pointers, suggestions or bits of info from this arc and my work, i would love to hear them!

Bye!