Chapter 8

Like the Jar, Sans wouldn't leave Paps. He would hold and rock him during class. Let him cling to his tail and jaw-less blaster during battle or cradle him.
Just like Sans, nobody could get Papyrus to leave Sans. He was very trusting yet he wouldn't leave his side.

——————————
I wake up with Paps cradled in my arms. His quiet snores and slight shivers make me smile. I wrap his scarf around him, it's large enough to envelop the entire babybones. I place him inside the blaster as I get ready for school. Taking a shortcut to class I sit at my desk before the bell rings.

Mr Aizawa walks in,
"Alright class, during the Sports Festival you all received offers from Pro Heroes for internship. The top three number of offers are as follows,
'Shoto Todoroki-4123
Katsuki Bakugo-3556
Fumikage Tokoyami-360'"
Almost the entire class goes into uproar about the large gap between Bakugo, Todoroki and everyone else. I gently rock the blaster to comfort Paps.

"Ah, Sans since you weren't in the Sports festival just choose a member of your class to intern with."

I look around and realise that everyone is staring at me. I spit out the first name that comes to mind, "Bakugo."
My eyes along with everyone else's widen at this and Bakugo screams,
"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU EXTRA!"

"Then it's decided Sans with intern with Bakugo at wherever Bakugo chooses."

"You stupid fucking extra!"
He glares at me as I watch.

-Time Skip-

The be rings and Aizawa leaves. The bakusquad comes over and chats about how cool it's going to be to intern with Bakugo. But the question comes from Shoto who has been looking around confused for a bit.

"Sans, where's your Jar and scarf?"

More People realise this as soon as he said it. They start to worry, opting to go look for them.

"It's fine, look."

I bring my blaster from where it had been keeping warm nestled in my wings. I lower the bone platform that was being used as a jaw and the sight is cute enough for almost everyone to squeal.
Paps is awake, he's giggling and reaching out with his little bone hands to me, wrapped in his  scarf.
I pick him up and conjour up a little bone for him to play with. But when he sees skin instead of bone on my face he starts to cry.
So, little by little I change back to my skeleton form. Growing in size and sprouting two more sets of wings. When he sees me now he gurgles in delight, reaching out and grabbing one of my fingers, giving me that wide joyful smile that he's common for. I detach the finger he's playing with as he puts it in his mouth and bites it a bit.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL US YOU HAD A BROTHER!"

Everyone screams. Paps drops my finger into the scarf and starts to cry, orange streaks of magic trailing down his face. I glare at everyone before rocking Paps gently. To call him down more I turn on my eye-glow. Flickering cyan light washes over Paps and he looks up, he stops crying and glows back, with both eyes, yet not a strong as mine.
I smile wider at him and he smiles back.

-Time Skip-

Bakugo has chosen to go to Best Jeanist's hero agency.

We all say our goodbyes at the exit to the dorms. Me and Bakugo go on a train to the Agency. 

I don't know much about this, i don't want to spend longer then i already have on this so i'm just going to make up most of this.

It's tall, lots of glass and smartly dressed staff. A man greets us and brings us up to the office. There Best Jeanist stands, waiting.

"I believe you are Bakugo? and... Sans?"

I nod, feeling Papyrus start to waken in his little crib.

"Good, i'll notify AU that you have arrived safely. Please, let me show you to your Rooms for the time being."

He brings us to two identical but mirrored rooms. There is a bed, a wardrobe, a bathroom and a desk in each. Even as we're being shown it, i'm starting to visualise ways to create things using my bones for Paps. After being shown around the rest of the building i'm told to settle into my new room, whilst Bakugo will have to stay for a bit. I don't put up any resistance and make my way into my room, after checking for any cameras i open my wings and bring Paps' blaster out from inside. I open the top and manage to comfort Paps before he starts to cry. Transforming to my skeleton form quickly to avoid further worry. 

I rock him gently as i sing quietly to him,

"You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine,

You make me happy,

When skies are grey,

You'll never know dear,

How much i love you,

Please don't take my sunshine away."

Once my song is finished i open my eyes to see Paps staring up at me with his little eye-lights. He coos happily and reaches out his arms to me. My soul, along with the other 7 swells at the sight of the child's happiness. I play with him on the floor. Giving him little toys that i had bought and made for him. 

His smile, his laugh.

Made everything alright.