Chapter 9

In the morning a large hand bangs on the door loudly. 

"Be at the office by 7:00!" 

The voice demands. The harshness of it wakes up Papyrus and he whimpers before starting to cry loudly. I growl and stomp over to the door. I fling it open to reveal the face of a confused and shocked man before punching him square in the face. I close the door before hurrying over to Paps.

"Don't worry Paps. I'll take care of things, you can be the sleepy bones for once."

Paps cringes and gives me a pointed look. This young and he still hates my puns. I chuckle as I pull on a shirt over my ribs. I change my shorts and pick up Paps. I can't hide him for the whole internship. I summon a little bone for him to suck on and stay in my skeleton form as I head out to the office. I don't want to startle Paps by taking a shortcut.

I push open the door to the office to be greeted with a sight that makes me snort. Bakugo's hair is slicked down. Each individual strand plastered to his head neatly. Before long I can't contain my laughter and fall to a knee as I dissolve into hysterics. He glares at me, his hands starting to spark as he tries to look menacing.

"You wanna go Bone-head!"

I suppress my laughter as I climb to my feet, rocking Papyrus gently as I do so, he's already sleeping. I smile down at him.

"Wait... Bonehead... your a bone-head.. as in a skeleton! Is it to do with your quirk! Have you been holding out on me Extra?!"

I glare at him and go back to making sure that Papyrus isn't woken. Once Katsuki has been subdued and Papyrus is peacefully sleeping i look around. Best Jeanist is watching me, intregued. I probably should have told them about Paps. I decide not to change back in worry that Paps might wake up. 

"Sorry for the bones, Paps likes it better when i'm like this."

I try not to seem to threatoning as i look down on them. The size change can  get very annoying. 

Katsuki's POV

 'I think i get why Hot 'n Cold forfeited from the fight. I don't think i could fight him neither.. I don't think even All Might could.'

I conceal my thoughts with glares and growls. Bonehead's protection and care for him brother is astonashing.. almost enviable. 

Best Jeanist POV

'Interesting, this other kid seems more powerful than Bakugo. I wonder why he wasn't in the sports festival. This is an amazing chance for me, to train such a powerful being. I won't mess this up.. Plus, he's got such a cute little baby! Its... a skeleton? Still cute!'

Sans POV

I've gotten bored at everyone's stares so i crouch down and sit on the floor, wrapping my wings around me and Paps. I close my eyes and fall asleep. What else is there to do anyways.

Finally I'm woken, everyone has seemed to get over the shock of.. well me

"Then, Sans, who is this? I don't remember having a third student come for Internships."

"This is my little brother Papyrus. He was just recently reserected. I believe you were told about a jar of... dust. That was Paprus."

I let the news sink in and once Best Jeanist has shook off the shock he decides,

"Well then, if there is no more shocks or surprises then we should head out for patrol. Bakugo, i have a mission for you."

"Oh yeah? Tell me what it is, i'll roast whoever gets in my way!"

"I'm going to teach you, how to.... be a hero!"

"WHAT? BUT I ALREADY KNOW HOW TO BE A HERO! I JUST HAVE TO ROAST ANY VILLAIN I COME ACROSS!"

"No, Bakugo. I'm going to teach you how to be a decent person."

I hold in my laugher, Katsuki Bakugo has to have lessons from a Pro Hero at how to be a nice person. I can hold in my laughter but Bakugo can't hold in his rage.

"WHAT!"

In his anger, Bakugo's hair spikes up again, bristling in anger. Small explosions going off in his hands. Suddenly a large bucket of water is thrown over his head. He shivers at the cold and his explosions go out. 

"W-What'sT-This Al-All ab-bout!"

He stutters, trying to push away the cold. 

"Stop that Bakugo."

Best Jeanist sighs. Now we have to redo your hair.

"NO!"

Bakugo shouts, but he's grabbed and tied to a chair with his hands in buckets of ice-cold water. I can tell it's ice-cold because there are very large ice-cubes filling it. Best Jeanist pulls out a comb and gets to work on Bakugo's hair again.

I yawn and go back to sleep, sitting on the floor, arms protectively around Paps.