Chapter 7

"What did you say."

The skeleton stared at Endeavour, his eyes glowing brightly. Suddenly there was another flash of light. This one vaguely reddish in colour. When the light cleared there was another skeleton in front of Sans. The same size, if not shorter than most humans. Like Sans, this other Skeleton had a glowing eye-light. But the smaller only had one, that was a bright red colour.

"Come Endeavour. And face your judgment."

The smaller reddish skeleton called as Sans stepped back out he fighting ring, taking Shoto with him.

"My name is Red. I'm telling you this so you know the name of the one who knocks you off that fake pedestal of yours."

As Red says this he smiles cruelly , revealing sharpened teeth, one of which is golden.

Surprisingly Endeavour walks over, a confident smirk on his face. 

"Go."

Sans calls out to them, having reclaimed his stolen possessions. 

Endeavour releases a large wave of fire right from the start, surprisingly Red doesn't dodge and Endeavours fear had become a fact when Red walked right through the fire unfazed. The fire had no effect on the little skeleton's bones.

Elsewhere

Mr Aizawa was at the park, with a cat lay on his lap. He was starting to fall asleep when a loud man ran up to him, screaming to him about big news. The cat jumped out his lap and ran off startled. Aizawa sat up, annoyed at the loud annoyance. 

"Aizawa! Sans has gotten into a fight with Shoto and he's initiated a fight with Endeavour!"

Interested Aizawa asked,

"Who won?"

".. what?"

"Who won between Sans and Shoto?"

"Oh! I think it was Sans, i heard that Shoto forfeited for some reason."

"Oh really.."

Back to teh stadium

Red was gaining on Endeavour, being a one-way fight from the start. Endeavour couldn't hurt Red with his flames, his strongest and main attack. Instead he had to rely on his physical abilities. Meanwhile Red could hurt Endeavour with any and all of his attacks, quickly bringing the fight onto his side since the first attack. 

In the bleachers, Sans looked down at his jar. He had a small thought. 

'Could he..... resurrect Paps?'

Red finally got Endeavour pinned down and trapped inside a cage of bones. Endeavour was glaring at him when Red started to use his greatest attack, bad puns.

"Wow! You look pretty cagey, rib-cagey."

Endeavour moaned, guessing correctly about what would happen next.

"Oh! Do you want more? Don't worry i've got a ton! A skele-TON!"

After a solid 30 minutes of bad Puns from both Red and Sans as he joined in halfway through. 

Sans looks down at his Jar, Red had been de-summoned. He thought back to before.

He looks up at the sky and a shooting star flies past. 

"I wish.. Paps was alive again."

And his wish is heard.

I jump through the wall, shattering it as i go.

"Hello Sans! Yes indeed it is I, the Creator! And for plot convenience and such your wish shall be granted! Now Sans, BIBBITY BOBBITY BOO, YOU WILL COME BACK TOO!"

I jump back through the partly fixed wall, breaking it once more.

Sans looks down as he feels something move. In his still skeletal hands lies, instead of a jar a little baby-bones. Papyrus. Tears come to my eye-sockets. He's back. Papyrus may be a baby-bones but at least he's alive. 

I can't believe it, i look up at the sky.

"Thank you creator."

Your welcome Sans.