The Event; Teens spirit

The next morning was thursday,after hearing the sound of the bell they all went to the dinning hall to have breakfast it was roasted yam with palm oil tomato sauce. After eating they went to the assembly hall. The principal addressed the students and demanded to see all the Ss3 students during break period. Then he dismissed them. In class Mia sat down thinking of participating in a music contest but with exams coming up she was worried on how she was going to cope with exams and practice for the contest. While by herself thinking, Annabel came to tell her it was time for them to meet with the principal. At the principal's office,the principal told Jace the head boy to create a small party on Saturday for the arts,music,singing and dancing. He told Peace to make sure the debate students were ready for the occasion,it felt like a career day. Peace was the library perfect. The principal finally said that he put in charge the arrangement of the event to Mitchell the head girl,Jace the head boy,Peace the library prefect and Annabel the sport prefect then he dismissed them. On their way back to class Mia told Annabel how excited she was about the event,she could use the opportunity to rehearse for her upcoming music contest. Mia was well known for her talent that was why she was made the assembly prefect and also the drama club president.
When Mia got back to class she called the drama club executives and told them to see her during prep to organise those who were going to dance and sing at the event. Annabel was also preparing for the event,she called for a meeting with her sport peeps and told them there was going to be a football challenge between the boys and girls. Peace was finding it hard to give the event a title because she was going to announce it at the close of the day. After all the thinking she came up with a good idea. This event was done every year, a week before the final year students steps into their exam hall. Peace came up with a title after thinking for so many hours and she titled the event TEENS SPIRIT. When it was closing hour,after Mia has lead the closing prayer. Peace came forward to address the students.
Good afternoon students,we are going to be having our annual school program which we do before the Ss3 year students take their final year exams. So this event will be coming up this Saturday 2pm at the school hall and the theme for this year's program is TEENS SPIRIT, then she left the podium to her line,there was nice from the crowd then they all left school.