Allergies.

Mia's POV

Our food came 30 seconds later and we ate. I paid for the things we bought and I bought extra 4 yoghurt and a chocolate bar. The four yoghurts are for Peace, Charlotte, Jace and Kelvin while the chocolate bar is for Annabel.

I know you guys are wondering why I didn't buy yoghurt for Annabel. Well I will tell you.

She has allergies. Shocking right? I was as well when she told me. How can someone be allergic to yoghurt? Sounds crazy right? But that's my beat friend for you.

She told me she never knew until she was ten. Her uncle bought it for her and she started reacting after taking it. But the surprising thing is that she actually takes chocolate ice cream. I mean she's a chocolate freak. Anything she eats must have chocolate in it and everybody knows.

On our way back to the hostel, Zoey and I sang her favourite song. I started singing then she joined me.

"Where is the land I come from? Who lives where I was born? Why do my memories start with a storm?" I started singing.

"What if I have a family? Somewhere beyond the sea. Could there be someone there missing me", she joined.
"Wow! So you know my favourite song", Zoey said.

"Really, I didn't know it's your favourite song. It's from a barbie cartoon series", I said then we continued singing.

"Tell me why I'm not sleeping and my heart is leaping inside me.
Could this be one of those times when your feelings decide.
I need to know this answers, I need to find my way.
Seize my tomorrow, learn my yesterday.
I nerd to take this chances, let all my feelings show.
Can't tell what's waiting still I need to know..........."

We continued singing till we got to the hostel.
"Hi guys, we are back", I said and raised the bag of goodies up.

"It took you guys ages to get food from the cafeteria right", Annabel complained.
I laughed. "We ate it there though".
"I knew it. No wonder they took long", Kelvin said.

"Well..... I got something for you guys", I shared it among them.
"Why is Annabel's own different", Charlotte asked.
"Do you want her to run mad, don't you know?" Kelvin teased and Annabel gave him a knock.

"Mia thanks", Peace said.
"Okay darling".
Thereafter the boys returned to their hostel. We gisted and I couldn't stop pressing my phone. I played lots of game. I even opened a weibo account and other social media account.

Our food arrived a bit late because the woman in charge of the kitchen said something went wrong and I don't know. We ate pap and bread, Stephanie returned the plates accompanied by Peace. When they returned Peace called us for prayers.

We prayed and went to bed.

A/ N Hey guys, I know this chapter is very short. That's because the next chapter coming right after this one is a brain killer and I won't want to join them together.....I want you to read it gently and calmly. It will come right after this I promise.