The Sabotaged Performnce

It felt like the power had a shortage but it came back but this time it was dim with a blue light pointing to Mia sitting on the chair at the podium placing her guitar on her lap with her fingers placed.

She started singing while the other two girls walked in,in opposite direction displaying some dance moves while singing along, they were her backups. They sang for few minutes inspiring the students and teachers with their song. After their presentation, the principal then announced that the next program was the tennis game at the court and everyone was expected to go out. Everyone except Mia went out.

After the tennis game,everyone returned to the hall and the rostrum was arranged. Two chairs at the right and the left was placed for the debaters. This time it was Mrs Abel who invited the debaters to the podium. The representatives were Peace's younger sister,Zoey,Kelvin,Precious an ss1 student and Samuel.

Kelvin started the debate.
Mr moderator, panel of judges,time keeper,co debaters,and my fellow students. My name is Kelvin Edward. I am in Ss3,a representative of the debate club. I am here to oppose the motion which states"Social media has a bad influence on teenagers".

The debate went on and on and both teams gave solid points on their part. The debate ended and it was time for the jet club students to show their presentation. Mia's body went cold,even the arena felt cold to her. She couldn't move but just stare. Up next was her group's dancing performance that was why she felt cold.

After the presentation done by the jet club,the students and teachers waited patiently to see the dance. As usual,everyone will vibe since it was Mia they were expecting on stage. Annabel went to Mia looking worried.

"What are you doing here,your dance is up", Annabel asked looking at Mia's worried eyes.

So? Mia said with a bad tone feeling like a failure." You should be there getting them ready even if you are not dancing. Its been 3 minutes since the principal called for the dance. Mia stood up and Annabel followed her. They went to the dressing room were the dancers were meant to be dressing for the performance.