Dance Fight

During prep Mia met with her people and they started practising. Mitchell the head girl was a member of drama club,she is a good dancer but a proud one. During practice Mitchell tried causing nuisance when Mia was trying to teach the students step for the choreography. Mitchell felt like Mia was doing it the wrong way,she tried correcting Mia so many times. Mia didn't want a fight so she left Mitchell to teach the dance while she taught the singers. After rehearsal,Mia approached Mitchell and told her that if for any good reason she doesn't teach the students the perfect dance steps,she will be so mad at her.
Practice went on and on,Mia taught the singing group and Mitchell taught the dance group. Mia watched the dance and felt like it was a disaster. It was Friday evening and Mia still had this bad feeling about the dance. So she left the practise to meet Annabel at the field. Mia told her everything so Annabel followed and they confronted Mitchell.
Madam,Annabel said.
And what is that suppose to mean??Mitchell asked.
I should be asking you that,since when did you start teaching dance lessons,Annabel replied.
And how is that your business??Mitchell asked.
We all know that Mia has been the one teaching the dance,so what the hell are you doing??,Anny said.
Can you guys please stop arguing, Mia said.
Stay out of this Mia,Annabel replied angrily.
If anything dare happens to the performance tomorrow you will have me to contend with,Annabel said to Mitchell and went back to the field.
So you brought that bitch here to harass me right?,Mitchell said pushing Mia to the ground. Mia stood up and ran back to her hostel that was the end of rehearsal for that day. Annabel saw her running and chased after her.