MEET THE CHARACTERS

Thank you, dear reader, for deciding to invest your time into this book. Please if you see any grammatical errors, don't hesitate to point them out.

As you ride this coming-of-age roller coaster that is 'Career', whatever emotions, feelings or thoughts you have at any point in this story, don't forget to comment them; I'd love to read your opinions or any rants you have.

Don't forget to click the star button on the chapters you love and share this book with others if you like. I hope you have an amazing time. Love you, xoxo.

The Albert Family.

Mia Albert: A well talented 16 year old girl, full of lovely characters. So respectful,obedient, honest. Focused on music and nothing less. Not the top in the class but an intelligent girl. One who loves principle and self respect.
She has learned to survive alone even after the death of her parents. She lives at an orphanage home but attends a boarding school.

The Tega Family

Annabel Tega: Annabel is a responsible and smart kid. She loves sport a lot, she lives with her mother and elder sister. She made sure her best friend, Mia is never left alone,she is always there to help. She is so caring,loving but also bossy. Mia sometimes calls her the boss lady. She doesnē't tolerate indiscipline...she is excellent.

Onome Tega: She is a graduate of medicine and surgery from a prestigious university. She is an independent woman and have always taken life the way she saw it. She is calm and gentle, has some insecurities but have the support of her mother and sister.

Mrs Tega: An independent and a single mom who has learnt to raise her two daughters without listening to what the society has to say about it. Her husband left her for his secretary,so sad, but she has learnt to stand up for her children. She's so caring and loving, everyone will wish they had a mother like her.

The Edward Family

Kelvin Edward: A young guy with two pretty badass girls as his best friends. He is loving,caring and respectful. Kelvin is from a well disciplined family. He is loves to help and create things necessary..There's nothing much to know about kelvin but as you read you find more about home.

Gift Edward: Kelvin's baby sister, a six year old girl who is so naughty and caring...Baby of the house so she get pampered by her big bro and parents.

Mrs Edward:A banker who loves and cherish her happy family....She always perform her duty as a responsible mother and a faithful wife to her husband. Even with her job she also creates time for her family.

Mr Edward: A business man....in just four words I will describe Mr Edward as a loving father, caring ,short tempered and a disciplinarian.

The Mike Family.

Peace Mike: The eldest daughter of the peace family ,so quiet and peaceful , very intelligent and responsible... Plays the role of her mother in her family since her mother died two years ago...

Zoey Mike: A chef in disguise,loves cooking and taking care of the kitchen,so responsible and wiser than her age. She learnt all these from her late mother...whenever her mother wants to cook she will always be there to help and sometimes prepare the meal herself. I will say the death of her mother had an effect on her more than her family.

Mr Mike: A journalists who wants his daughter to follow in his footsteps. He shares this father-daughter relationship with his two daughters and cares for the like a father will...He is a responsible man.

The Marshall Family

Mitchell Marshall: The proud head girl of Mia school(Diamond college). She stays with her aunt ,who works day and night and doesn't have the time to decipher Mitchell's behaviour. Mitchell goes around raising her shoulders that she is a daughter of a billionaire.. She is beautiful,mischievous, and never backed down on a challenge which keeps putting her in trouble.

Miss Favour Marshall: Mitchell's aunt is a nurse,not yet married and lives with Mitchell alone...She is caring and 50% responsible...
Mr and Mrs Marshall are outside the country on work basis...so they left the care of their daughter to her aunt.

The Richard Family
Jace Richard: A responsible young boy. Brilliant and talented, caring and respectful... Loves discipline and tolerance as he has learnt from his brother who he lives with...

Alex Richard: A young man whose responsibility is to take care of his younger brother... He is an architect and loves discipline as he has taught his brother.

#other classmates
Stephanie France.
Charlotte Adetipe
Samuel Jackson.

#school staff
Mr Ahmed - The principal
Mrs Abel - The V.P and economics teacher.
Mrs Andrew - English teacher
Miss Maria - Chemistry teacher
Mr Robert - Maths teacher
Miss Ruth - Government teacher.